'How I Met Your Mother' May Have Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's Cameo
"The Hills" couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt may have short roles in CBS' sitcom "How I Met Your Mother". As reported by Zap2it's Korbi Ghosh, the series will enroll both reality show stars to have a cameo for upcoming episodes which presumably air in December.
Further report states that Heidi and Spencer will have the same set with Jason Segel, who plays as Marshall Eriksen in the series. Exact airdate and role on the series for Heidi and Spencer will be determined further. There is no confirmation from the network, the stars, including the series' insider regarding the couple's appearance.
Heidi and Spencer are a couple that make a regular appearance on "Laguna Beach" spin-off, "The Hills". Recent reports have revealed that the couple have made an income of $3 million in the last two years for TV salaries, club appearances, photo shoots, and other business deals.
"How I Met Your Mother" has come to its 70th episode by the airing of "Happily Ever After" on November 3.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2