'How I Met Your Mother' May Have Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's Cameo
"The Hills" couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt may have short roles in CBS' sitcom "How I Met Your Mother". As reported by Zap2it's Korbi Ghosh, the series will enroll both reality show stars to have a cameo for upcoming episodes which presumably air in December.
Further report states that Heidi and Spencer will have the same set with Jason Segel, who plays as Marshall Eriksen in the series. Exact airdate and role on the series for Heidi and Spencer will be determined further. There is no confirmation from the network, the stars, including the series' insider regarding the couple's appearance.
Heidi and Spencer are a couple that make a regular appearance on "Laguna Beach" spin-off, "The Hills". Recent reports have revealed that the couple have made an income of $3 million in the last two years for TV salaries, club appearances, photo shoots, and other business deals.
"How I Met Your Mother" has come to its 70th episode by the airing of "Happily Ever After" on November 3.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences