'How I Met Your Mother' May Have Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's Cameo
"The Hills" couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt may have short roles in CBS' sitcom "How I Met Your Mother". As reported by Zap2it's Korbi Ghosh, the series will enroll both reality show stars to have a cameo for upcoming episodes which presumably air in December.
Further report states that Heidi and Spencer will have the same set with Jason Segel, who plays as Marshall Eriksen in the series. Exact airdate and role on the series for Heidi and Spencer will be determined further. There is no confirmation from the network, the stars, including the series' insider regarding the couple's appearance.
Heidi and Spencer are a couple that make a regular appearance on "Laguna Beach" spin-off, "The Hills". Recent reports have revealed that the couple have made an income of $3 million in the last two years for TV salaries, club appearances, photo shoots, and other business deals.
"How I Met Your Mother" has come to its 70th episode by the airing of "Happily Ever After" on November 3.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo