International Teaser Trailer for Steven Soderbergh's 'Che' Released
Optimum Releasing have brought forward an international teaser trailer of Steven Soderbergh's four-hour biopic, "Che". Exclusively previewed by The Telegraph, the video footage compiles both parts of the biopic, "The Argentine" and "Guerrilla", into one and chronicles the journey Ernesto 'Che' Guevara steps into to be one of the iconic people in the history of the world.
Providing a different take from the previous footage released, this teaser is kicked off in the year 1956 when an ordinary Argentine doctor travels to Cuba with one mission in mind, to start a revolutionary. Joining the other eighty rebels to overthrow the corrupt dictatorship of Fulgencio Batista, he soon rises to become one of the prominent guerrilla leaders, who is embraced by his comrades and the Cuban people.
Chronicling the struggle of Marxist revolutionarist Ernesto 'Che' Guevara in taking over Cuba under the leadership of Fidel Castro and the events leading to his death, "Che" is starred by Benicio Del Toro as the titular character, and supported by Julia Ormond, Benjamin Bratt and Lou Diamond Phillips. The IFC Films drama is set to get its U.S. limited release on December 12.
"Che" U.K. Trailer:
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character