International Teaser Trailer for Steven Soderbergh's 'Che' Released
Optimum Releasing have brought forward an international teaser trailer of Steven Soderbergh's four-hour biopic, "Che". Exclusively previewed by The Telegraph, the video footage compiles both parts of the biopic, "The Argentine" and "Guerrilla", into one and chronicles the journey Ernesto 'Che' Guevara steps into to be one of the iconic people in the history of the world.
Providing a different take from the previous footage released, this teaser is kicked off in the year 1956 when an ordinary Argentine doctor travels to Cuba with one mission in mind, to start a revolutionary. Joining the other eighty rebels to overthrow the corrupt dictatorship of Fulgencio Batista, he soon rises to become one of the prominent guerrilla leaders, who is embraced by his comrades and the Cuban people.
Chronicling the struggle of Marxist revolutionarist Ernesto 'Che' Guevara in taking over Cuba under the leadership of Fidel Castro and the events leading to his death, "Che" is starred by Benicio Del Toro as the titular character, and supported by Julia Ormond, Benjamin Bratt and Lou Diamond Phillips. The IFC Films drama is set to get its U.S. limited release on December 12.
"Che" U.K. Trailer:
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says