International Teaser Trailer for Steven Soderbergh's 'Che' Released
Optimum Releasing have brought forward an international teaser trailer of Steven Soderbergh's four-hour biopic, "Che". Exclusively previewed by The Telegraph, the video footage compiles both parts of the biopic, "The Argentine" and "Guerrilla", into one and chronicles the journey Ernesto 'Che' Guevara steps into to be one of the iconic people in the history of the world.
Providing a different take from the previous footage released, this teaser is kicked off in the year 1956 when an ordinary Argentine doctor travels to Cuba with one mission in mind, to start a revolutionary. Joining the other eighty rebels to overthrow the corrupt dictatorship of Fulgencio Batista, he soon rises to become one of the prominent guerrilla leaders, who is embraced by his comrades and the Cuban people.
Chronicling the struggle of Marxist revolutionarist Ernesto 'Che' Guevara in taking over Cuba under the leadership of Fidel Castro and the events leading to his death, "Che" is starred by Benicio Del Toro as the titular character, and supported by Julia Ormond, Benjamin Bratt and Lou Diamond Phillips. The IFC Films drama is set to get its U.S. limited release on December 12.
"Che" U.K. Trailer:
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed