Anne Hathaway's New Squeeze Identified
Anne Hathaway is back on the dating scene and her new man has been identified as Adam Shulman. According to reports, he is an actor, who is probably most famous for his starring role in NBC's drama "American Dreams".
Late last month, Anne was quoted as telling People magazine she has found a new boyfriend following her split from real estate developer Raffaello Follieri in June. "This guy I know in L.A. is kind of doing it for me right now," so she told the publication. "You know when sometimes you don't know someone very well - you'll probably never see them again - but you just meet them and you're like 'WOW, you really have it going on'?"
At that time, Anne wouldn't identify her new boyfriend. However, she and Adam have been spotted together enjoying a break in New Orleans, Louisiana, where she is promoting her new movie "Rachel Getting Married."
Adam, 27, informs Life&Style Weekly, he and Anne met "through mutual friends." He adds, "I came to support Anne. We've never been to New Orleans before - it's our first time." While there has yet official confirmation that the twosome is dating, a source close to the pair claims, "Adam's everything Raffaello wasn't. He's sensitive and kind to a fault. I think Anne may have found a kindred spirit."
Anne, who's going to turn 26 years old next Wednesday, November 12, and her ex-boyfriend Raffaello began dating in 2005. The Italian businessman has been sentenced to 4.5 years in prison for fraud, money laundering and conspiracy to commit wire fraud.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen