Anne Hathaway's New Squeeze Identified
Anne Hathaway is back on the dating scene and her new man has been identified as Adam Shulman. According to reports, he is an actor, who is probably most famous for his starring role in NBC's drama "American Dreams".
Late last month, Anne was quoted as telling People magazine she has found a new boyfriend following her split from real estate developer Raffaello Follieri in June. "This guy I know in L.A. is kind of doing it for me right now," so she told the publication. "You know when sometimes you don't know someone very well - you'll probably never see them again - but you just meet them and you're like 'WOW, you really have it going on'?"
At that time, Anne wouldn't identify her new boyfriend. However, she and Adam have been spotted together enjoying a break in New Orleans, Louisiana, where she is promoting her new movie "Rachel Getting Married."
Adam, 27, informs Life&Style Weekly, he and Anne met "through mutual friends." He adds, "I came to support Anne. We've never been to New Orleans before - it's our first time." While there has yet official confirmation that the twosome is dating, a source close to the pair claims, "Adam's everything Raffaello wasn't. He's sensitive and kind to a fault. I think Anne may have found a kindred spirit."
Anne, who's going to turn 26 years old next Wednesday, November 12, and her ex-boyfriend Raffaello began dating in 2005. The Italian businessman has been sentenced to 4.5 years in prison for fraud, money laundering and conspiracy to commit wire fraud.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo