Simon Cowell Reveals Britney Spears' 'X Factor' Performance Date
Through producer Simon Cowell, Britney Spears is said to appear at U.K. talent show, "X Factor", on November 15. According to News of the World, Cowell spilled the beans during a drunken night at the exclusive Mr Chow restaurant in London.
Concerning the ITV1's upcoming show, Cowell said he is thrilled and looks forward to it. "I'm really excited about it, because she's got her act together now and the new record's terrific," he noted. "She's come back from a very dark place and is a great artist."
In related news, on a video blog, Wade Robson has confirmed to create new moves for Spears' upcoming tour. When asked whether it will be world tour as rumors have claimed, Robson answered, "It's just a U.S. tour with a couple of U.K. dates, but I'm 99% sure it's going to become a world tour."
Spears' sixth studio effort, "Circus", will be released on December 2 under Jive Records. As a promotional project, Spears will play her new tracks from the LP on ABC's "Good Morning America" the day when the album is dropped to the market. According to BreatheHeavy, she will also appear as a special guest at radio station Z104 FM's mega-concert on December 12 along with Chris Brown, Katy Perry, David Archuleta, Leona Lewis, Ne-Yo, and Jesse McCartney.
Wade Robson confirms creating moves for Britney Spears' forthcoming shows:
More Britney Spears News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says