Simon Cowell Reveals Britney Spears' 'X Factor' Performance Date
Through producer Simon Cowell, Britney Spears is said to appear at U.K. talent show, "X Factor", on November 15. According to News of the World, Cowell spilled the beans during a drunken night at the exclusive Mr Chow restaurant in London.
Concerning the ITV1's upcoming show, Cowell said he is thrilled and looks forward to it. "I'm really excited about it, because she's got her act together now and the new record's terrific," he noted. "She's come back from a very dark place and is a great artist."
In related news, on a video blog, Wade Robson has confirmed to create new moves for Spears' upcoming tour. When asked whether it will be world tour as rumors have claimed, Robson answered, "It's just a U.S. tour with a couple of U.K. dates, but I'm 99% sure it's going to become a world tour."
Spears' sixth studio effort, "Circus", will be released on December 2 under Jive Records. As a promotional project, Spears will play her new tracks from the LP on ABC's "Good Morning America" the day when the album is dropped to the market. According to BreatheHeavy, she will also appear as a special guest at radio station Z104 FM's mega-concert on December 12 along with Chris Brown, Katy Perry, David Archuleta, Leona Lewis, Ne-Yo, and Jesse McCartney.
Wade Robson confirms creating moves for Britney Spears' forthcoming shows:
More Britney Spears News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease