'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' Wraps Principal Photography
Answering the speculations on the wrapping up of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" shooting, director Michael Bay's official website has come out with confirmation over the matter. In a posted message entitled "It's a wrap!" on October 31, the administrator Nelson wrote simply, "As of this week, principal photography for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen has ended."
Aside from sending congratulation to the director and filming crew for the completion of the shooting, no further detail is shared out. Still, "Revenge of the Fallen" will now fall into its post-production phase, meaning that Bay will have eight months to cut, splice and add effects to the action fantasy sequel before it hits the theaters.
On other news related to "Transformers", the hit action movie has been said to be inspiring "The Simpsons" Halloween parody in its Treehouse of Horror episode. A section of the "Transformers" parody can be seen through a video posted below.
Due to be released in the U.S. on June 26, 2009, "Revenge of the Fallen" starring Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox and many others comes from director Michael Bay and the screenwriting team of Ehren Kruger, Alex Kurtzman and Orci. It follows the story about two clashing robot clans on Earth. This time, the heroes will be facing a stronger and more powerful villain, the Fallen, which forces them to bring back their fallen foe, Megatron.
Transformers' Section From Treehouse of Horror:
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?