'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' Wraps Principal Photography
Answering the speculations on the wrapping up of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" shooting, director Michael Bay's official website has come out with confirmation over the matter. In a posted message entitled "It's a wrap!" on October 31, the administrator Nelson wrote simply, "As of this week, principal photography for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen has ended."
Aside from sending congratulation to the director and filming crew for the completion of the shooting, no further detail is shared out. Still, "Revenge of the Fallen" will now fall into its post-production phase, meaning that Bay will have eight months to cut, splice and add effects to the action fantasy sequel before it hits the theaters.
On other news related to "Transformers", the hit action movie has been said to be inspiring "The Simpsons" Halloween parody in its Treehouse of Horror episode. A section of the "Transformers" parody can be seen through a video posted below.
Due to be released in the U.S. on June 26, 2009, "Revenge of the Fallen" starring Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox and many others comes from director Michael Bay and the screenwriting team of Ehren Kruger, Alex Kurtzman and Orci. It follows the story about two clashing robot clans on Earth. This time, the heroes will be facing a stronger and more powerful villain, the Fallen, which forces them to bring back their fallen foe, Megatron.
Transformers' Section From Treehouse of Horror:
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'