'Tintin' May Be Developed to Two Instead of Three Films
Words are, "Tintin" may be made into two films only. This recent speculation arose to the surface after Variety came up with the news that Sony Pictures Entertainment and Paramount Pictures are in talks to co-finance the digital 3-D movie for one film of the trilogy.
In its news, Variety stressed that though deal are being negotiated for the financing part, no director is yet to be assigned for the third project and the script for the last of the trilogy has yet been written. Those fact led to the speculation that the fate of the third film is in jeopardy as Cinematical used them to point out the possibility of the third film nonexistence. Still, the latter noted that the third "Tintin" may be developed if the first two installments are successful.
Chronicling the adventures faced by a junior reporter known simply as Tintin and his friends, his white dog named Snowy, the lunatic Captain Haddock, the muddled genius Professor Calculus and the Thompson Twins, "Tintin", the first of three movies, will be directed by Steven Spielberg and scripted by Steven Moffat. It is due for 2010 release. Meanwhile, the sequel has Peter Jackson in the director seat. In addition, it is said that Thomas Sangster, who has been attached to Tintin character, has bailed out from the project.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?