Preview of 'True Blood' 1.10: I Don't Wanna Know
With three more episodes to wrap up the first season of "True Blood", the vampire drama series offers the revelation of secrets. Caught in a compromising position, Sam shares a secret with an incredulous Sookie in the 1.10 episode called "I Don't Wanna Know".
Thinking she's been purged of her demon, Tara celebrates with Lettie Mae - but goes off the deep end when she uncovers Miss Jeanette's true intentions. Sookie has a disturbing revelation during Arlene and Rene's engagement party at Merlotte's; Jason and Amy debate what to do with Eddie; and Tara speeds into a bizarre roadside encounter that lands her in jail. At a vampire tribunal to decide his fate, Bill faces a harsh penalty for his offense, but the magister decides on a more creative sentence involving a young human named Jessica.
"I Don't Wanna Know" will air November 9.
The show that was born out of Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series, "Dead Until Dark", will stretch until 12 episodes. Creator Allan Ball has the explanation on how he sees the first season, telling Media Blvd magazine "We stuck really, really close to the first book. The first book is the basis for the first season, although by Episode 11 and 12, we started to veer into Book Two, just to set things up for the next season."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie