Fergie Featured on HP Commercial, the Video
Stacy Ferguson or best known as Fergie, has been featured in a commercial ad for Hewlett Packard, presenting its eco-friendly product as "The Digital Dutchess". Heavy in special-effects, the commercial has the singer narrating on her needs that can be fulfilled easily through her use of HP's products.
"My computer is like a virtual autobiography. I love finding new dance moves online. Totally reminds me of my first tour with the Peas. Check it out, my new shoe line," Fergie says on the ad. "Working on an eco-friendly style next. Green is the new black, baby. My computer holds my past but there's plenty of room in there for my future."
Fergie is one part of singing group Black Eyed Peas who has gone solo with her debut album "The Dutchess". Together with Peas, she is working on the group's fifth major studio album called "The E.N.D". She has also filmed a singing part in musical movie "Nine" which will be released on September 9, 2009.
Fergie's HP commercial:
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift