Fergie Featured on HP Commercial, the Video
Stacy Ferguson or best known as Fergie, has been featured in a commercial ad for Hewlett Packard, presenting its eco-friendly product as "The Digital Dutchess". Heavy in special-effects, the commercial has the singer narrating on her needs that can be fulfilled easily through her use of HP's products.
"My computer is like a virtual autobiography. I love finding new dance moves online. Totally reminds me of my first tour with the Peas. Check it out, my new shoe line," Fergie says on the ad. "Working on an eco-friendly style next. Green is the new black, baby. My computer holds my past but there's plenty of room in there for my future."
Fergie is one part of singing group Black Eyed Peas who has gone solo with her debut album "The Dutchess". Together with Peas, she is working on the group's fifth major studio album called "The E.N.D". She has also filmed a singing part in musical movie "Nine" which will be released on September 9, 2009.
Fergie's HP commercial:
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective