Fergie Featured on HP Commercial, the Video
Stacy Ferguson or best known as Fergie, has been featured in a commercial ad for Hewlett Packard, presenting its eco-friendly product as "The Digital Dutchess". Heavy in special-effects, the commercial has the singer narrating on her needs that can be fulfilled easily through her use of HP's products.
"My computer is like a virtual autobiography. I love finding new dance moves online. Totally reminds me of my first tour with the Peas. Check it out, my new shoe line," Fergie says on the ad. "Working on an eco-friendly style next. Green is the new black, baby. My computer holds my past but there's plenty of room in there for my future."
Fergie is one part of singing group Black Eyed Peas who has gone solo with her debut album "The Dutchess". Together with Peas, she is working on the group's fifth major studio album called "The E.N.D". She has also filmed a singing part in musical movie "Nine" which will be released on September 9, 2009.
Fergie's HP commercial:
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account