Fergie Featured on HP Commercial, the Video
Stacy Ferguson or best known as Fergie, has been featured in a commercial ad for Hewlett Packard, presenting its eco-friendly product as "The Digital Dutchess". Heavy in special-effects, the commercial has the singer narrating on her needs that can be fulfilled easily through her use of HP's products.
"My computer is like a virtual autobiography. I love finding new dance moves online. Totally reminds me of my first tour with the Peas. Check it out, my new shoe line," Fergie says on the ad. "Working on an eco-friendly style next. Green is the new black, baby. My computer holds my past but there's plenty of room in there for my future."
Fergie is one part of singing group Black Eyed Peas who has gone solo with her debut album "The Dutchess". Together with Peas, she is working on the group's fifth major studio album called "The E.N.D". She has also filmed a singing part in musical movie "Nine" which will be released on September 9, 2009.
Fergie's HP commercial:
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'