Fergie Featured on HP Commercial, the Video
Stacy Ferguson or best known as Fergie, has been featured in a commercial ad for Hewlett Packard, presenting its eco-friendly product as "The Digital Dutchess". Heavy in special-effects, the commercial has the singer narrating on her needs that can be fulfilled easily through her use of HP's products.
"My computer is like a virtual autobiography. I love finding new dance moves online. Totally reminds me of my first tour with the Peas. Check it out, my new shoe line," Fergie says on the ad. "Working on an eco-friendly style next. Green is the new black, baby. My computer holds my past but there's plenty of room in there for my future."
Fergie is one part of singing group Black Eyed Peas who has gone solo with her debut album "The Dutchess". Together with Peas, she is working on the group's fifth major studio album called "The E.N.D". She has also filmed a singing part in musical movie "Nine" which will be released on September 9, 2009.
Fergie's HP commercial:
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'