Robert Pattinson's 'Never Think' and Other Tracks for 'Twilight' Found
Hypening up to the theatrical release of "Twilight", some of the songs featured in the vampire drama soundtrack have been uncovered. One of the tracks found is "Never Think" by Robert Pattinson, while the others are "Bella's Lullaby" from Carter Burwell and "Spotlight [Twilight Mix]" from Mute Math.
Apart from those three tracks, the twelve-track "Twilight" soundtrack will also feature "Supermassive Black Hole" song from Muse, "Decode" and "I Caught Myself" from Paramore, "Leave Out All the Rest" from Linkin Park, "Going All the Way (Into the Twilight)" from Perry Farrell and many others. All of the songs comprised into one soundtrack album will hit the U.S. stores on November 4.
A modern day love story between a vampire and a human, "Twilight" is directed by Catherine Hardwicke from the script by Melissa Rosenberg. It resolves around seventeen-year-old Isabella 'Bella' Swan, her mysterious vampire classmate, Edward Cullen, and their unlikely romantic relationship. Starring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Cam Gigandet, Edi Gathegi, Rachelle Lefevre and many others, it set to blast off in the U.S. big screen on November 21.
- Never Think:
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'