Robert Pattinson's 'Never Think' and Other Tracks for 'Twilight' Found
Hypening up to the theatrical release of "Twilight", some of the songs featured in the vampire drama soundtrack have been uncovered. One of the tracks found is "Never Think" by Robert Pattinson, while the others are "Bella's Lullaby" from Carter Burwell and "Spotlight [Twilight Mix]" from Mute Math.
Apart from those three tracks, the twelve-track "Twilight" soundtrack will also feature "Supermassive Black Hole" song from Muse, "Decode" and "I Caught Myself" from Paramore, "Leave Out All the Rest" from Linkin Park, "Going All the Way (Into the Twilight)" from Perry Farrell and many others. All of the songs comprised into one soundtrack album will hit the U.S. stores on November 4.
A modern day love story between a vampire and a human, "Twilight" is directed by Catherine Hardwicke from the script by Melissa Rosenberg. It resolves around seventeen-year-old Isabella 'Bella' Swan, her mysterious vampire classmate, Edward Cullen, and their unlikely romantic relationship. Starring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Cam Gigandet, Edi Gathegi, Rachelle Lefevre and many others, it set to blast off in the U.S. big screen on November 21.
- Never Think:
- Bella's Lullaby:
- Spotlight [Twilight Mix]:
More Twilight News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences