Robert Pattinson's 'Never Think' and Other Tracks for 'Twilight' Found
Hypening up to the theatrical release of "Twilight", some of the songs featured in the vampire drama soundtrack have been uncovered. One of the tracks found is "Never Think" by Robert Pattinson, while the others are "Bella's Lullaby" from Carter Burwell and "Spotlight [Twilight Mix]" from Mute Math.
Apart from those three tracks, the twelve-track "Twilight" soundtrack will also feature "Supermassive Black Hole" song from Muse, "Decode" and "I Caught Myself" from Paramore, "Leave Out All the Rest" from Linkin Park, "Going All the Way (Into the Twilight)" from Perry Farrell and many others. All of the songs comprised into one soundtrack album will hit the U.S. stores on November 4.
A modern day love story between a vampire and a human, "Twilight" is directed by Catherine Hardwicke from the script by Melissa Rosenberg. It resolves around seventeen-year-old Isabella 'Bella' Swan, her mysterious vampire classmate, Edward Cullen, and their unlikely romantic relationship. Starring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Cam Gigandet, Edi Gathegi, Rachelle Lefevre and many others, it set to blast off in the U.S. big screen on November 21.
- Never Think:
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo