Robert Pattinson's 'Never Think' and Other Tracks for 'Twilight' Found
Hypening up to the theatrical release of "Twilight", some of the songs featured in the vampire drama soundtrack have been uncovered. One of the tracks found is "Never Think" by Robert Pattinson, while the others are "Bella's Lullaby" from Carter Burwell and "Spotlight [Twilight Mix]" from Mute Math.
Apart from those three tracks, the twelve-track "Twilight" soundtrack will also feature "Supermassive Black Hole" song from Muse, "Decode" and "I Caught Myself" from Paramore, "Leave Out All the Rest" from Linkin Park, "Going All the Way (Into the Twilight)" from Perry Farrell and many others. All of the songs comprised into one soundtrack album will hit the U.S. stores on November 4.
A modern day love story between a vampire and a human, "Twilight" is directed by Catherine Hardwicke from the script by Melissa Rosenberg. It resolves around seventeen-year-old Isabella 'Bella' Swan, her mysterious vampire classmate, Edward Cullen, and their unlikely romantic relationship. Starring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Cam Gigandet, Edi Gathegi, Rachelle Lefevre and many others, it set to blast off in the U.S. big screen on November 21.
- Never Think:
- Bella's Lullaby:
- Spotlight [Twilight Mix]:
More Twilight News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen