Robert Pattinson's 'Never Think' and Other Tracks for 'Twilight' Found
Hypening up to the theatrical release of "Twilight", some of the songs featured in the vampire drama soundtrack have been uncovered. One of the tracks found is "Never Think" by Robert Pattinson, while the others are "Bella's Lullaby" from Carter Burwell and "Spotlight [Twilight Mix]" from Mute Math.
Apart from those three tracks, the twelve-track "Twilight" soundtrack will also feature "Supermassive Black Hole" song from Muse, "Decode" and "I Caught Myself" from Paramore, "Leave Out All the Rest" from Linkin Park, "Going All the Way (Into the Twilight)" from Perry Farrell and many others. All of the songs comprised into one soundtrack album will hit the U.S. stores on November 4.
A modern day love story between a vampire and a human, "Twilight" is directed by Catherine Hardwicke from the script by Melissa Rosenberg. It resolves around seventeen-year-old Isabella 'Bella' Swan, her mysterious vampire classmate, Edward Cullen, and their unlikely romantic relationship. Starring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Cam Gigandet, Edi Gathegi, Rachelle Lefevre and many others, it set to blast off in the U.S. big screen on November 21.
- Never Think:
More Twilight News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal