Video Premiere: Miley Cyrus' 'I Thought I Lost You' Feat. John Travolta
A music video in support of Miley Cyrus' new song "I Thought I Lost You" which features John Travolta and serves as a soundtrack for computer-animated movie "Bolt" has been debuted. On the music video, Cyrus and Travolta's in-video performance is sometimes intercepted with a scene showing the title character of the movie, Bolt, and his owner and co-star, Penny, fleeing from bike riders' chase through the Big Apple's busy traffic.
"Bolt" is an animated comedy movie starring John Travolta as Bolt, a superstar dog accidentally shipped out from his Hollywood soundstage to New York City, Susie Essman as a jaded houscat named Mittens, Mark Walton as TV-obsessed hamster named Rhino and Miley Cyrus as Penny. The family movie is directed by Chris Williams and Byron Howard and will hit the U.S. theaters on November 21.
Miley Cyrus' "I Thought I Lost You" music video featuring John Travolta:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board