Larry Birkhead's Life Goes on Public Through Reality Show
After being exploited regarding gay rumors and the custody battle with Anna Nicole Smith for his daughter, Dannielynn, Larry Birkhead's life will be more exposed to the public. ET has informed that the former lover of Anna will have his own reality show on E!, which is currently untitled.
Larry says in a statement to ET, "My life in the last couple of years has been a reality show, there's been so many things out there that are not true, and there are so many things that I've taken a lot of beatings for and I haven't set the record straight; nobody knows the true reality of how I live and what I go through."
The reality show will revolve around Larry's daily life along with his daughter and 18-year-old nephew, Justin. His daily life as a single father who is running Anna's business and home-schooling Justin will be featured on television next year.
He describes his appearance on the reality show, saying "I'm changing diapers one minute, going to a basketball court the next minute, going to a concert here, there, you know, stores, so it's tough."
He also shows his excitement regarding his daughter's involvement on the project. He says, "The thing I'm most proud of is she doesn't know anything that's going on; she's just happy and worries about her toys and we just have the best time. This time is really about bouncing back and being happy and taking advantage of the things we have, and not forgetting what we don't have, but also just going forward."
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo