Preview of 'Ghost Whisperer' 4.06: Imaginary Friends and Enemies
Things will change drastically in the new episode of "Ghost Whisperer". Something major will happen to Melinda, as the tag line from its preview is read "She was given a gift and one true love but nothing lasts forever...".
Last month, a major spoiler to the show was let out, claiming that Melinda will lose her husband Jim (David Conrad). In the preview, it is also shown that Jim is shot and Melinda is looking devastated. Although the story may be true, it may not be the end of Jim's appearance because true to the show's nature, Melinda is able to see ghosts.
Meanwhile, the official synopsis from CBS for the episode which is called "Imaginary Friends and Enemies" is: Melinda plays a game of hide-and-seek when a child's make-believe friend causes havoc during a wedding party for Jim's friend, and Melinda attempts to calm the ghosts running amok.
"Imaginary Friends and Enemies" will air November 7 at 8/7c.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'