Preview of 'Ghost Whisperer' 4.06: Imaginary Friends and Enemies
Things will change drastically in the new episode of "Ghost Whisperer". Something major will happen to Melinda, as the tag line from its preview is read "She was given a gift and one true love but nothing lasts forever...".
Last month, a major spoiler to the show was let out, claiming that Melinda will lose her husband Jim (David Conrad). In the preview, it is also shown that Jim is shot and Melinda is looking devastated. Although the story may be true, it may not be the end of Jim's appearance because true to the show's nature, Melinda is able to see ghosts.
Meanwhile, the official synopsis from CBS for the episode which is called "Imaginary Friends and Enemies" is: Melinda plays a game of hide-and-seek when a child's make-believe friend causes havoc during a wedding party for Jim's friend, and Melinda attempts to calm the ghosts running amok.
"Imaginary Friends and Enemies" will air November 7 at 8/7c.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival