Preview of 'Ghost Whisperer' 4.06: Imaginary Friends and Enemies
Things will change drastically in the new episode of "Ghost Whisperer". Something major will happen to Melinda, as the tag line from its preview is read "She was given a gift and one true love but nothing lasts forever...".
Last month, a major spoiler to the show was let out, claiming that Melinda will lose her husband Jim (David Conrad). In the preview, it is also shown that Jim is shot and Melinda is looking devastated. Although the story may be true, it may not be the end of Jim's appearance because true to the show's nature, Melinda is able to see ghosts.
Meanwhile, the official synopsis from CBS for the episode which is called "Imaginary Friends and Enemies" is: Melinda plays a game of hide-and-seek when a child's make-believe friend causes havoc during a wedding party for Jim's friend, and Melinda attempts to calm the ghosts running amok.
"Imaginary Friends and Enemies" will air November 7 at 8/7c.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date