Preview of 'Ghost Whisperer' 4.06: Imaginary Friends and Enemies
Things will change drastically in the new episode of "Ghost Whisperer". Something major will happen to Melinda, as the tag line from its preview is read "She was given a gift and one true love but nothing lasts forever...".
Last month, a major spoiler to the show was let out, claiming that Melinda will lose her husband Jim (David Conrad). In the preview, it is also shown that Jim is shot and Melinda is looking devastated. Although the story may be true, it may not be the end of Jim's appearance because true to the show's nature, Melinda is able to see ghosts.
Meanwhile, the official synopsis from CBS for the episode which is called "Imaginary Friends and Enemies" is: Melinda plays a game of hide-and-seek when a child's make-believe friend causes havoc during a wedding party for Jim's friend, and Melinda attempts to calm the ghosts running amok.
"Imaginary Friends and Enemies" will air November 7 at 8/7c.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up