Ashlee Simpson Plans Top Secret Baby Shower
Due to give birth at "any point" now, Ashlee Simpson reportedly has been planning to host a top secret baby shower. Life & Style Weekly, which is the first to report that matter, claims invitations will be sent to guests via email. The location where the festivity is set to be held still remains secret though.
"She's having a last-minute baby shower tomorrow," an insider tells Life & Style. "The location is top secret. They'll send out an e-mail to all invited guests early Saturday morning. Ashlee was eying the Bel-Air hotel in LA - but no one will know exactly until tomorrow morning."
On Thursday, October 30, Ashlee's husband Pete Wentz told Ryan Seacrest during an interview for his Los Angeles radio show that his singer wife is due to deliver their first child together "any second now." "I am on call permanently right now. She's at the very end, and it could happen at any point," he revealed.
The Fall Out Boy bassist, moreover, also claimed that he and Ashlee have not yet decided on a name for their soon-to-come baby. "I want to meet [the baby] first," so he told Ryan. On deciding on a name, Pete said he's taking advice from a friend whom he claimed has an excellent approach to picking names for newborns. "My friend said it - you've gotta have a baby with a name that could be a rock star or a senator, so he'll get work either way," he went on adding.
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'