Alice's Nature in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' Revealed
With many speculations still swirling around "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", a new rumor about Isabel Lucas' character, Alice, has been sparked. TWF2005 reported TFW TF2 Insider has let out confirmation that Alice will be a Pretender, a transformer which hides itself inside a disguising shell.
In Alice's case, it is explained that the robot will have an outer shell of an attractive girl, but the robot inside will be a hybrid of the Frenzy robot design from "Transformers". TFW2005 further mentioned, "The Pretender Transformer will have an arm that transforms into an energy weapon, a long tongue, and a scanning tentacle." Still, it is unclear whether Alice, who is said to befriend Sam Witwicky in his college, is one of the Autobots or the Decepticons.
Due to be released on June 26, 2009, "Revenge of the Fallen" comes from director Michael Bay and the screenwriting team of Ehren Kruger, Alex Kurtzman and Orci. It follows the story about two clashing robot clans on Earth. This time, the heroes will be facing a stronger and more powerful villain, the Fallen, which forces them to bring back their fallen foe, Megatron.
Starring Shia LaBeouf as Sam, the human friend of the friendly alien robots Autobots, the flick will also see Megan Fox reprising her role as Mikaela Banes, Josh Duhamel as Captain William Lennox, Tyrese Gibson as Robert Epps and John Turturro as Reggie Simmons among others.
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress