A Clip From 'Gossip Girl' 2.09: There Might Be Blood
Blair would do anything to get into Yale, even if it means babysitting a 15-year-old. In the new episode of "Gossip Girl", the Yale-obsessed Blair comes to a prominent Yale donor's apartment in order to win their heart and eventually smoothen her way to the university, but she received little notice from the dean's friend and his wife.
Serena who accompanies her gets more attention from the couple, while a nervous-looking Blair is less than impressive for them. In a desperate measure, Serena offers Blair to take the couple's daughter Emma to a movie in order to please them. However, the teenager proves to be more than a handful and Blair begins to suspect that the evening may actually wind up hurting her chances of getting into the college of her dreams.
Meanwhile, Serena invites Aaron to be her guest at a charity gala honoring Lily and Bart, but after discovering a secret that Aaron has been keeping from her she begins to question whether Aaron is the guy she thought he was. Jenny and Agnes plan a guerilla fashion show that will either launch Jenny's stardom or ruin her chances of ever being accepted by the industry.
"There Might Be Blood" airs on Monday, November 3 on The CW at 8/7c.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama