A Clip From 'Gossip Girl' 2.09: There Might Be Blood
Blair would do anything to get into Yale, even if it means babysitting a 15-year-old. In the new episode of "Gossip Girl", the Yale-obsessed Blair comes to a prominent Yale donor's apartment in order to win their heart and eventually smoothen her way to the university, but she received little notice from the dean's friend and his wife.
Serena who accompanies her gets more attention from the couple, while a nervous-looking Blair is less than impressive for them. In a desperate measure, Serena offers Blair to take the couple's daughter Emma to a movie in order to please them. However, the teenager proves to be more than a handful and Blair begins to suspect that the evening may actually wind up hurting her chances of getting into the college of her dreams.
Meanwhile, Serena invites Aaron to be her guest at a charity gala honoring Lily and Bart, but after discovering a secret that Aaron has been keeping from her she begins to question whether Aaron is the guy she thought he was. Jenny and Agnes plan a guerilla fashion show that will either launch Jenny's stardom or ruin her chances of ever being accepted by the industry.
"There Might Be Blood" airs on Monday, November 3 on The CW at 8/7c.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip