A Clip From 'Gossip Girl' 2.09: There Might Be Blood
Blair would do anything to get into Yale, even if it means babysitting a 15-year-old. In the new episode of "Gossip Girl", the Yale-obsessed Blair comes to a prominent Yale donor's apartment in order to win their heart and eventually smoothen her way to the university, but she received little notice from the dean's friend and his wife.
Serena who accompanies her gets more attention from the couple, while a nervous-looking Blair is less than impressive for them. In a desperate measure, Serena offers Blair to take the couple's daughter Emma to a movie in order to please them. However, the teenager proves to be more than a handful and Blair begins to suspect that the evening may actually wind up hurting her chances of getting into the college of her dreams.
Meanwhile, Serena invites Aaron to be her guest at a charity gala honoring Lily and Bart, but after discovering a secret that Aaron has been keeping from her she begins to question whether Aaron is the guy she thought he was. Jenny and Agnes plan a guerilla fashion show that will either launch Jenny's stardom or ruin her chances of ever being accepted by the industry.
"There Might Be Blood" airs on Monday, November 3 on The CW at 8/7c.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak