Video Premiere: Panic! At the Disco's 'Northern Downpour'
Las Vegas-based rock band Panic! At the Disco have released a music video for their newest song "Northern Downpour". Directed by Behn Fannin and produced by Refused TV, the music video was filmed in Los Angeles in late September.
Traveling back to the point of being black-and-white, the video displays the band's members playing their song with old-schooled wardrobes. As it nears the end, people are shown mopping around the musicians shoveling the dirt on the field.
"Northern Downpour" is Rob Mathes-produced single off the band's second album "Pretty. Odd." Recorded at Palms Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada and at Abbey Road Studios in London, England, the effort has been dropped in the U.S. market since March 25.
Panic! At the Disco's "Northern Downpour" music video:
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle