Jamie Foxx's New Single 'Just Like Me' Outed
A new song titled "Just Like Me" which is performed by Jamie Foxx has been available for stream. Produced by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart, the song reveals that rapper T.I. has lent his vocals to rap some lines on the hook.
"Just Like Me" is expected to come out on Foxx's third major studio effort tentatively called "Man's Intuition". While the album's concrete details are still kept under wrap, the record is scheduled to be dropped in the U.S. market in December as a follow up to his 2005 LP, "Unpredictable".
In related news, Foxx will portray a real-life music prodigy who suffers from schizophrenia in DreamWorks Pictures' new movie "The Soloist". Also staring Robert Downey Jr. as a Los Angeles Times' columnist named Steve Lopez, the movie will hit the U.S. theaters on March 13, 2009.
Audio stream of Jamie Foxx's "Just Like Me"
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences