Jamie Foxx's New Single 'Just Like Me' Outed
A new song titled "Just Like Me" which is performed by Jamie Foxx has been available for stream. Produced by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart, the song reveals that rapper T.I. has lent his vocals to rap some lines on the hook.
"Just Like Me" is expected to come out on Foxx's third major studio effort tentatively called "Man's Intuition". While the album's concrete details are still kept under wrap, the record is scheduled to be dropped in the U.S. market in December as a follow up to his 2005 LP, "Unpredictable".
In related news, Foxx will portray a real-life music prodigy who suffers from schizophrenia in DreamWorks Pictures' new movie "The Soloist". Also staring Robert Downey Jr. as a Los Angeles Times' columnist named Steve Lopez, the movie will hit the U.S. theaters on March 13, 2009.
Audio stream of Jamie Foxx's "Just Like Me"
More Jamie Foxx News
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour