Jamie Foxx's New Single 'Just Like Me' Outed
A new song titled "Just Like Me" which is performed by Jamie Foxx has been available for stream. Produced by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart, the song reveals that rapper T.I. has lent his vocals to rap some lines on the hook.
"Just Like Me" is expected to come out on Foxx's third major studio effort tentatively called "Man's Intuition". While the album's concrete details are still kept under wrap, the record is scheduled to be dropped in the U.S. market in December as a follow up to his 2005 LP, "Unpredictable".
In related news, Foxx will portray a real-life music prodigy who suffers from schizophrenia in DreamWorks Pictures' new movie "The Soloist". Also staring Robert Downey Jr. as a Los Angeles Times' columnist named Steve Lopez, the movie will hit the U.S. theaters on March 13, 2009.
Audio stream of Jamie Foxx's "Just Like Me"
More Jamie Foxx News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce