Jamie Foxx's New Single 'Just Like Me' Outed
A new song titled "Just Like Me" which is performed by Jamie Foxx has been available for stream. Produced by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart, the song reveals that rapper T.I. has lent his vocals to rap some lines on the hook.
"Just Like Me" is expected to come out on Foxx's third major studio effort tentatively called "Man's Intuition". While the album's concrete details are still kept under wrap, the record is scheduled to be dropped in the U.S. market in December as a follow up to his 2005 LP, "Unpredictable".
In related news, Foxx will portray a real-life music prodigy who suffers from schizophrenia in DreamWorks Pictures' new movie "The Soloist". Also staring Robert Downey Jr. as a Los Angeles Times' columnist named Steve Lopez, the movie will hit the U.S. theaters on March 13, 2009.
Audio stream of Jamie Foxx's "Just Like Me"
More Jamie Foxx News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation