Jamie Foxx's New Single 'Just Like Me' Outed
A new song titled "Just Like Me" which is performed by Jamie Foxx has been available for stream. Produced by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart, the song reveals that rapper T.I. has lent his vocals to rap some lines on the hook.
"Just Like Me" is expected to come out on Foxx's third major studio effort tentatively called "Man's Intuition". While the album's concrete details are still kept under wrap, the record is scheduled to be dropped in the U.S. market in December as a follow up to his 2005 LP, "Unpredictable".
In related news, Foxx will portray a real-life music prodigy who suffers from schizophrenia in DreamWorks Pictures' new movie "The Soloist". Also staring Robert Downey Jr. as a Los Angeles Times' columnist named Steve Lopez, the movie will hit the U.S. theaters on March 13, 2009.
Audio stream of Jamie Foxx's "Just Like Me"
More Jamie Foxx News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split