Jon Hamm Is in Talks to Guest Star on '30 Rock'
It has been reported but not confirmed yet, "Mad Men" star, Jon Hamm, will be a guest star in NBC's hit dramedy series, "30 Rock". EW's Michael Ausiello shares the news that the actor is one step closer to the series by doing some talks in advance for his multi-episode arc appearance.
Further info specifies that Hamm's role in the series is believed to have something to do with Tina Fey's character. In fact, he will become Liz Lemon's neighbor who turns to become Liz's love interest.
The series itself is now coming to its third season which is scheduled to return as part of NBC's fall schedule. The new season will contain of 22 episodes and has been premiered on October 30 at 9.30/8.30c. Besides Hamm, there also many outstanding names who will make appearances in "30 Rock" third season such as Jennifer Aniston, Oprah Winfrey, Steve Martin, and Salma Hayek.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake