Jon Hamm Is in Talks to Guest Star on '30 Rock'
It has been reported but not confirmed yet, "Mad Men" star, Jon Hamm, will be a guest star in NBC's hit dramedy series, "30 Rock". EW's Michael Ausiello shares the news that the actor is one step closer to the series by doing some talks in advance for his multi-episode arc appearance.
Further info specifies that Hamm's role in the series is believed to have something to do with Tina Fey's character. In fact, he will become Liz Lemon's neighbor who turns to become Liz's love interest.
The series itself is now coming to its third season which is scheduled to return as part of NBC's fall schedule. The new season will contain of 22 episodes and has been premiered on October 30 at 9.30/8.30c. Besides Hamm, there also many outstanding names who will make appearances in "30 Rock" third season such as Jennifer Aniston, Oprah Winfrey, Steve Martin, and Salma Hayek.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen