Jon Hamm Is in Talks to Guest Star on '30 Rock'
It has been reported but not confirmed yet, "Mad Men" star, Jon Hamm, will be a guest star in NBC's hit dramedy series, "30 Rock". EW's Michael Ausiello shares the news that the actor is one step closer to the series by doing some talks in advance for his multi-episode arc appearance.
Further info specifies that Hamm's role in the series is believed to have something to do with Tina Fey's character. In fact, he will become Liz Lemon's neighbor who turns to become Liz's love interest.
The series itself is now coming to its third season which is scheduled to return as part of NBC's fall schedule. The new season will contain of 22 episodes and has been premiered on October 30 at 9.30/8.30c. Besides Hamm, there also many outstanding names who will make appearances in "30 Rock" third season such as Jennifer Aniston, Oprah Winfrey, Steve Martin, and Salma Hayek.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says