Jon Hamm Is in Talks to Guest Star on '30 Rock'
It has been reported but not confirmed yet, "Mad Men" star, Jon Hamm, will be a guest star in NBC's hit dramedy series, "30 Rock". EW's Michael Ausiello shares the news that the actor is one step closer to the series by doing some talks in advance for his multi-episode arc appearance.
Further info specifies that Hamm's role in the series is believed to have something to do with Tina Fey's character. In fact, he will become Liz Lemon's neighbor who turns to become Liz's love interest.
The series itself is now coming to its third season which is scheduled to return as part of NBC's fall schedule. The new season will contain of 22 episodes and has been premiered on October 30 at 9.30/8.30c. Besides Hamm, there also many outstanding names who will make appearances in "30 Rock" third season such as Jennifer Aniston, Oprah Winfrey, Steve Martin, and Salma Hayek.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences