Jon Hamm Is in Talks to Guest Star on '30 Rock'
It has been reported but not confirmed yet, "Mad Men" star, Jon Hamm, will be a guest star in NBC's hit dramedy series, "30 Rock". EW's Michael Ausiello shares the news that the actor is one step closer to the series by doing some talks in advance for his multi-episode arc appearance.
Further info specifies that Hamm's role in the series is believed to have something to do with Tina Fey's character. In fact, he will become Liz Lemon's neighbor who turns to become Liz's love interest.
The series itself is now coming to its third season which is scheduled to return as part of NBC's fall schedule. The new season will contain of 22 episodes and has been premiered on October 30 at 9.30/8.30c. Besides Hamm, there also many outstanding names who will make appearances in "30 Rock" third season such as Jennifer Aniston, Oprah Winfrey, Steve Martin, and Salma Hayek.
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies