Preview of 'CSI: Las Vegas' 9.05: Leave Out All the Rest
More on the love life of Grissom will be given a spotlight on the November 6 edition of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". While Sara Sidle leaves him a goodbye video stating that the relationship between him and her did not move on but instead it "withers", Grissom is seen taking advances in his relationship with Lady Heather.
A body is found out in the desert and the "significant other" is now missing. This send the CSI team off in different directions. Meanwhile, Lady Heather tips the investigation onto a new club for poetry and the performing arts, but it also has a well-equipped back room--the perfect place to play out S&M fantasies.
This episode is called "Leave Out All the Rest", named after Linkin Park's "Minutes to Midnight" single that is also made the underlying score of the episode. "We found the melody and lyrics of the song to work so well with our story, that we underscored Grissom's emotional journey with it," said Jason Alexander, music supervisor for "CSI".
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video