Video Premiere: Dido's 'Don't Believe in Love'
As an effort to promote her brand new song "Don't Believe in Love", Dido premieres a music video for the single. Shot in a ranch near Los Angeles and produced by AlexandLiane, the video views Dido sitting in a silence with a man on a dining room with none of them trying to be courteous.
As the video progresses, it displays more about Dido's loneliness. She is captured lying on the grass outside her house, wandering around the house alone, and then spending her day with nothing to do just standing by the window and staring at the street in front of the house while her man is watching her in the same silence.
"Don't Believe in Love" is a ballad song written by Dido herself, Rollo Armstrong and Jon Brion. The new single will be listed on Dido's third studio album, "Safe Trip Home", which is due for release on November 18 in the U.S. stores.
As a promotional project for the upcoming record, Sony BMG sign up filmmakers Stephen Kijack and Marcos Prado to make a series of online short films in a global marketing campaign to launch Dido's new album. The short movies will be filmed in various locations, including New Zealand, a Portugese fishing village, and a Mumbai taxi cab.
Dido's "Don't Believe in Love" music video:
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards