Video Premiere: Dido's 'Don't Believe in Love'
As an effort to promote her brand new song "Don't Believe in Love", Dido premieres a music video for the single. Shot in a ranch near Los Angeles and produced by AlexandLiane, the video views Dido sitting in a silence with a man on a dining room with none of them trying to be courteous.
As the video progresses, it displays more about Dido's loneliness. She is captured lying on the grass outside her house, wandering around the house alone, and then spending her day with nothing to do just standing by the window and staring at the street in front of the house while her man is watching her in the same silence.
"Don't Believe in Love" is a ballad song written by Dido herself, Rollo Armstrong and Jon Brion. The new single will be listed on Dido's third studio album, "Safe Trip Home", which is due for release on November 18 in the U.S. stores.
As a promotional project for the upcoming record, Sony BMG sign up filmmakers Stephen Kijack and Marcos Prado to make a series of online short films in a global marketing campaign to launch Dido's new album. The short movies will be filmed in various locations, including New Zealand, a Portugese fishing village, and a Mumbai taxi cab.
Dido's "Don't Believe in Love" music video:
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier