Miley Cyrus Begs for First Car
Miley Cyrus will turn 16 years old next month and just like most other teenagers at her age, she wants to get her own car. Joining Mario Lopez as a guest co-host of "Extra", she confesses, "I am begging [to get my first car]" adding, "I got to go take my test first - I don't really want to go get my picture taken. It's, like, really hard to pick out your outfit. I was the dummy that asked, 'Can you give your own picture?'"
Prior to her early star-studded birthday bash, held at California's Disneyland back on October 5, Miley had made public her wish list, telling Radio Disney among the thing she wanted most for her presents is a car. Describing the brand new car she'd been dreaming of, she revealed that she wanted "to get something bad on the road." She went on detailing that the car must be "big enough for all" her friends and "to scare" any other cars on the road. "I'm a good driver but it's everyone else that I'm worried about!" she jokingly said at that time.
As for her actual birthday, which is on November 23, Miley tells Mario she will be heading back home to Nashville to perform at the American Music Awards. "That's my birthday present, to go back home," she says.
Switching the topic into her rumored boyfriend Justin Gaston, Miley claims she regrets addressing rumors on them dating in a recent interview with Ryan Seacrest's Los Angeles KIIS-FM radio show during which she said they were "very happy" together. "It's hard, because anytime you say anything, it's like the next day, Google alert!" she explains. "Oh my goodness, I wish I would have just shut up. Everyone else is in a frenzy about something that meant nothing for [me] to say."
During her guest stint on "Extra", Miley also sets the record straight on the false mounting rumors claiming she's leaving "Hannah Montana." "No! We've got too many episodes to finish ... I am staying with the show," she insists. "It's so much fun. We have a really good time -- as much as it's really hard work, it's really great."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'