Preview of 'Grey's Anatomy' 5.07: Rise Up
The past comes back to haunt Izzie in the new "Grey's Anatomy". The 5.07 episode of the show will see Izzie being tormented when a new patient has similar sickness to her late fiance, Denny Duquette who died on the operation table after a failed heart transplant, and the fact that she is in charge of the case, affects her emotional state.
Meanwhile, the Chief announces to the residents that a solo surgery will be awarded, and the news sends them into a competitive frenzy. Meanwhile Derek turns to Bailey for advice when he feels Cristina is interfering in his relationship with Meredith, and Erica discovers a shocking connection between one of her surgical residents and a longtime patient.
It was previously hinted by EW's Michael Ausiello that Jeffrey Dean Morgan who portrays Denny will be back on the show for the November 6 episode. It wasn't clear whether he will come back as mere flashbacks or in a new scene but it was said that Izzie suffers a brain tumor which makes her able to communicate with the dead, meaning if it's true then he would have shot some new scenes.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle