Preview of 'Grey's Anatomy' 5.07: Rise Up
The past comes back to haunt Izzie in the new "Grey's Anatomy". The 5.07 episode of the show will see Izzie being tormented when a new patient has similar sickness to her late fiance, Denny Duquette who died on the operation table after a failed heart transplant, and the fact that she is in charge of the case, affects her emotional state.
Meanwhile, the Chief announces to the residents that a solo surgery will be awarded, and the news sends them into a competitive frenzy. Meanwhile Derek turns to Bailey for advice when he feels Cristina is interfering in his relationship with Meredith, and Erica discovers a shocking connection between one of her surgical residents and a longtime patient.
It was previously hinted by EW's Michael Ausiello that Jeffrey Dean Morgan who portrays Denny will be back on the show for the November 6 episode. It wasn't clear whether he will come back as mere flashbacks or in a new scene but it was said that Izzie suffers a brain tumor which makes her able to communicate with the dead, meaning if it's true then he would have shot some new scenes.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video