Preview of 'Grey's Anatomy' 5.07: Rise Up
The past comes back to haunt Izzie in the new "Grey's Anatomy". The 5.07 episode of the show will see Izzie being tormented when a new patient has similar sickness to her late fiance, Denny Duquette who died on the operation table after a failed heart transplant, and the fact that she is in charge of the case, affects her emotional state.
Meanwhile, the Chief announces to the residents that a solo surgery will be awarded, and the news sends them into a competitive frenzy. Meanwhile Derek turns to Bailey for advice when he feels Cristina is interfering in his relationship with Meredith, and Erica discovers a shocking connection between one of her surgical residents and a longtime patient.
It was previously hinted by EW's Michael Ausiello that Jeffrey Dean Morgan who portrays Denny will be back on the show for the November 6 episode. It wasn't clear whether he will come back as mere flashbacks or in a new scene but it was said that Izzie suffers a brain tumor which makes her able to communicate with the dead, meaning if it's true then he would have shot some new scenes.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'