Preview of 'Grey's Anatomy' 5.07: Rise Up
The past comes back to haunt Izzie in the new "Grey's Anatomy". The 5.07 episode of the show will see Izzie being tormented when a new patient has similar sickness to her late fiance, Denny Duquette who died on the operation table after a failed heart transplant, and the fact that she is in charge of the case, affects her emotional state.
Meanwhile, the Chief announces to the residents that a solo surgery will be awarded, and the news sends them into a competitive frenzy. Meanwhile Derek turns to Bailey for advice when he feels Cristina is interfering in his relationship with Meredith, and Erica discovers a shocking connection between one of her surgical residents and a longtime patient.
It was previously hinted by EW's Michael Ausiello that Jeffrey Dean Morgan who portrays Denny will be back on the show for the November 6 episode. It wasn't clear whether he will come back as mere flashbacks or in a new scene but it was said that Izzie suffers a brain tumor which makes her able to communicate with the dead, meaning if it's true then he would have shot some new scenes.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video