Preview of 'Grey's Anatomy' 5.07: Rise Up
The past comes back to haunt Izzie in the new "Grey's Anatomy". The 5.07 episode of the show will see Izzie being tormented when a new patient has similar sickness to her late fiance, Denny Duquette who died on the operation table after a failed heart transplant, and the fact that she is in charge of the case, affects her emotional state.
Meanwhile, the Chief announces to the residents that a solo surgery will be awarded, and the news sends them into a competitive frenzy. Meanwhile Derek turns to Bailey for advice when he feels Cristina is interfering in his relationship with Meredith, and Erica discovers a shocking connection between one of her surgical residents and a longtime patient.
It was previously hinted by EW's Michael Ausiello that Jeffrey Dean Morgan who portrays Denny will be back on the show for the November 6 episode. It wasn't clear whether he will come back as mere flashbacks or in a new scene but it was said that Izzie suffers a brain tumor which makes her able to communicate with the dead, meaning if it's true then he would have shot some new scenes.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington