Video Premiere: Akon's 'I'm So Paid' Feat. Lil Wayne
A music video in support of Akon's Lil Wayne-featuring song "I'm So Paid" has been debuted. Directed by Gil Green and shot on a big cruise ship, the music video has DJ Khaled, Tami Chynn, and Lil Chuckee as cameos.
On the video, Akon is seen making a grand arrival on a helicopter and dressing in a black tuxedo while his hand is clutching a white suitcase, seemingly to be loaded with something valuable. After his mission on selling a fake diamond to the owner of the ship is complete, he and a girl from the cruise ship run off using a speedboat with a lot of money in his case.
"I'm So Paid" is the second single off Akon's upcoming studio effort "Freedom". Scheduled to be released in the U.S. market on November 25, the record will feature T-Pain on "Holla Holla", Ray Lavender on "Against the Grain", and Wyclef Jean on "Sunny Day".
Akon's "I'm So Paid" music video:
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie