Video Premiere: Akon's 'I'm So Paid' Feat. Lil Wayne
A music video in support of Akon's Lil Wayne-featuring song "I'm So Paid" has been debuted. Directed by Gil Green and shot on a big cruise ship, the music video has DJ Khaled, Tami Chynn, and Lil Chuckee as cameos.
On the video, Akon is seen making a grand arrival on a helicopter and dressing in a black tuxedo while his hand is clutching a white suitcase, seemingly to be loaded with something valuable. After his mission on selling a fake diamond to the owner of the ship is complete, he and a girl from the cruise ship run off using a speedboat with a lot of money in his case.
"I'm So Paid" is the second single off Akon's upcoming studio effort "Freedom". Scheduled to be released in the U.S. market on November 25, the record will feature T-Pain on "Holla Holla", Ray Lavender on "Against the Grain", and Wyclef Jean on "Sunny Day".
Akon's "I'm So Paid" music video:
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West