Katy Perry Dressed as the Late Freddie Mercury for 24th Birthday Bash
Katy Perry celebrated her 24th birthday Tuesday, October 28 in style by exploring more of her masculine side and dressing as the late Freddie Mercury. Attempting to look exactly like the former Queen musician, she dressed in Freddie's trademark all white outfit which was paired with a flashy yellow jacket and white trackpants. What's more, she even wore a fake mustache and wig.
There were about 200 guests invited to the bash, held at Siren Studios in Los Angeles. Drinks company Malibu Rum, which hosted the festivity, treated guests with specialty drinks, including the Mercury, the Monroe and the King. As for the birthday girl, she treated her A-list guests, including Josh Groban and Cisco Adler, "to a game of bobbing for body parts, a coffin photo booth and an execution chamber," E! Online reported.
Making her deadly themed birthday party even more interesting, Katy had a birthday cake in the form of a dead body. Among the birthday gifts she got was "a 10-karat Rosette Button pendant with rubies and diamonds from famed jeweler Pascal Mouawad." The birthday celebration, which saw all guests dressed up in costume, finished at about 1 A.M.
Katy's actual 24th birthday was on Saturday, October 25. On Monday night, October 27, the singer was photographed dressing as a giant fried egg during an on-stage performance at a Halloween concert in Charlotte, North Carolina. Later that night, she set tongue wagging when she rolled up her costume and showed off her piggy themed briefs to the concertgoers.
E! Online has the pic of Katy Perry as the late Freddie Mercury.
More Katy Perry News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding