Lily Allen Sets Release Date for 'It's Not Me, It's You'
Lily Allen's sophomore studio album "It's Not Me, It's You" has finally gotten its release date. Scheduled to come out on February 9, 2009 in the U.K., the effort will be produced by Greg Kurstin and list a new country song titled "Not Fair".
"We decided to try and make bigger-sounding, more ethereal songs, real songs," Allen says, noting that the album will have jazz, country, and dance music sounds. "I wanted to work with one person from start to finish to make it one body of work. I wanted it to feel like it had some sort of integrity. I think I've grown up a bit as a person, and I hope it reflects that."
One of the new songs off the effort has been outed as a demo and it can be listened after the jump. Called "Everyone's At It", the single offers a critique on drug use with the lyrics "So you've got a prescription and that makes it legal/I find those excuses overwhelmingly feeble ... The kids are in danger/They're all getting hurt/From what I can see, everyone's at it."
Tracklisting of Lily Allen's "It's Not Me, It's You":
- "Everyone's At It"
- "The Fear"
- "It's Not Fair"
- "I Could Say"
- "Go Back To the Start"
- "Never Gonna Happen"
- "F*ck You"
- "Who'd've Known"
- "He Wasn't There"
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3