Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.05: Let It Go
In the episode airing November 5, "Private Practice" will see Addison trying to fix the financial troubles at Oceanside Wellness but puts the practice in jeopardy instead. A good friend of Violet's places her in the terrible position of breaking the law to help her.
Meanwhile, Maya hopes that her parents, Sam and Naomi, are rekindling their relationship for good. A dying teenager is desperate to get pregnant through artificial insemination and the doctors are in dilemma due to the fact that they are creating an orphan.
The episode will be called "Let It Go" and aired on November 5.
Meanwhile, it has been reported that the show which has been ordered for a full second season will bring in Alyson Hannigan's husband, Alexis Denisof for an episode. He will play a character named Rudy who is expecting two children from two different mothers in "Serving Two Masters", airing November 19.
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump