Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.05: Let It Go
In the episode airing November 5, "Private Practice" will see Addison trying to fix the financial troubles at Oceanside Wellness but puts the practice in jeopardy instead. A good friend of Violet's places her in the terrible position of breaking the law to help her.
Meanwhile, Maya hopes that her parents, Sam and Naomi, are rekindling their relationship for good. A dying teenager is desperate to get pregnant through artificial insemination and the doctors are in dilemma due to the fact that they are creating an orphan.
The episode will be called "Let It Go" and aired on November 5.
Meanwhile, it has been reported that the show which has been ordered for a full second season will bring in Alyson Hannigan's husband, Alexis Denisof for an episode. He will play a character named Rudy who is expecting two children from two different mothers in "Serving Two Masters", airing November 19.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds