Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.05: Let It Go
In the episode airing November 5, "Private Practice" will see Addison trying to fix the financial troubles at Oceanside Wellness but puts the practice in jeopardy instead. A good friend of Violet's places her in the terrible position of breaking the law to help her.
Meanwhile, Maya hopes that her parents, Sam and Naomi, are rekindling their relationship for good. A dying teenager is desperate to get pregnant through artificial insemination and the doctors are in dilemma due to the fact that they are creating an orphan.
The episode will be called "Let It Go" and aired on November 5.
Meanwhile, it has been reported that the show which has been ordered for a full second season will bring in Alyson Hannigan's husband, Alexis Denisof for an episode. He will play a character named Rudy who is expecting two children from two different mothers in "Serving Two Masters", airing November 19.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off