Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.05: Let It Go
In the episode airing November 5, "Private Practice" will see Addison trying to fix the financial troubles at Oceanside Wellness but puts the practice in jeopardy instead. A good friend of Violet's places her in the terrible position of breaking the law to help her.
Meanwhile, Maya hopes that her parents, Sam and Naomi, are rekindling their relationship for good. A dying teenager is desperate to get pregnant through artificial insemination and the doctors are in dilemma due to the fact that they are creating an orphan.
The episode will be called "Let It Go" and aired on November 5.
Meanwhile, it has been reported that the show which has been ordered for a full second season will bring in Alyson Hannigan's husband, Alexis Denisof for an episode. He will play a character named Rudy who is expecting two children from two different mothers in "Serving Two Masters", airing November 19.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video