Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.05: Let It Go
In the episode airing November 5, "Private Practice" will see Addison trying to fix the financial troubles at Oceanside Wellness but puts the practice in jeopardy instead. A good friend of Violet's places her in the terrible position of breaking the law to help her.
Meanwhile, Maya hopes that her parents, Sam and Naomi, are rekindling their relationship for good. A dying teenager is desperate to get pregnant through artificial insemination and the doctors are in dilemma due to the fact that they are creating an orphan.
The episode will be called "Let It Go" and aired on November 5.
Meanwhile, it has been reported that the show which has been ordered for a full second season will bring in Alyson Hannigan's husband, Alexis Denisof for an episode. He will play a character named Rudy who is expecting two children from two different mothers in "Serving Two Masters", airing November 19.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked