Preview of 'Privileged' 1.08: All About Defining Yourself
In the next episode of "Privileged", Megan Smith's relationship with Charlie Hogan is about to end. In "All About Defining Yourself", Charlie begins dating a woman named Mandy, guest starring Alice Greczyn, whom he thinks is better than Megan.
The episode will be focused on Megan's intention to present a book proposal to Laurel Limoges by doing some research about her. Unexpectedly, Sage Baker tells Laurel about Megan's plan before Megan has a chance to explain. Surprisingly, Laurel likes Megan's idea of a biography, but she dismisses Megan's willing contribution on it by hiring an experienced ghostwriter. Megan does not stop there, she will continue her research about Laurel then finally finds out a shocking secret about Laurel's past. Laurel feels unpleasant knowing what Megan has learned about her.
Meanwhile, the twin, Sage and Rose Baker will have a deep confrontation regarding Rose's rejection toward modeling career in order to be more focused on her study. Other guest star, Kathy Najimy, will appear in the episode as a high-powered publicist named Patricia Kingston, who offers a big publicity of modeling career to Sage as long as Rose joins in.
In addition, it has been reported by EW's Michael Ausiello that the drama series will have another guest star on board. Sharon Lawrence will make an appearance as a deadbeat mom of Megan and Lily who has disappeared for about 15 years to fulfill her own destiny. Lawrence will play for two episodes in the series, airing in January.
"All About Defining Yourself" is scheduled to air on The CW, November 4 at 9/8c.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign