Preview of 'Privileged' 1.08: All About Defining Yourself
In the next episode of "Privileged", Megan Smith's relationship with Charlie Hogan is about to end. In "All About Defining Yourself", Charlie begins dating a woman named Mandy, guest starring Alice Greczyn, whom he thinks is better than Megan.
The episode will be focused on Megan's intention to present a book proposal to Laurel Limoges by doing some research about her. Unexpectedly, Sage Baker tells Laurel about Megan's plan before Megan has a chance to explain. Surprisingly, Laurel likes Megan's idea of a biography, but she dismisses Megan's willing contribution on it by hiring an experienced ghostwriter. Megan does not stop there, she will continue her research about Laurel then finally finds out a shocking secret about Laurel's past. Laurel feels unpleasant knowing what Megan has learned about her.
Meanwhile, the twin, Sage and Rose Baker will have a deep confrontation regarding Rose's rejection toward modeling career in order to be more focused on her study. Other guest star, Kathy Najimy, will appear in the episode as a high-powered publicist named Patricia Kingston, who offers a big publicity of modeling career to Sage as long as Rose joins in.
In addition, it has been reported by EW's Michael Ausiello that the drama series will have another guest star on board. Sharon Lawrence will make an appearance as a deadbeat mom of Megan and Lily who has disappeared for about 15 years to fulfill her own destiny. Lawrence will play for two episodes in the series, airing in January.
"All About Defining Yourself" is scheduled to air on The CW, November 4 at 9/8c.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'