Victoria Adams to Model Emporio Armani's Bras and Knickers
Victoria Adams is following in her husband David Beckham's footsteps as the new model of Emporio Armani women's underwear. She thus becomes the first ever international celebrity who has been chosen to model the range, which was originally launched more than twenty years ago.
Emporio Armani announced on Wednesday, October 29, Victoria will model the new spring/summer collection of the brand's bras and knickers. Her ads will appear on posters, billboards and in glossy magazines early next year.
For the advertising campaign set, Victoria was shot by top notch fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, the same duo who took David's Emporio Armani underwear ad pictures. Her promotional images were taken in the beachside community of Malibu, where she currently lives with her husband and their three young sons; Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz.
On Victoria's tapping as the model of Emporio Armani women's underwear, Italian designer Giorgio Armani stated, "Who better than Victoria Beckham to launch our new global Emporio Armani underwear campaign." He furthermore explained, "Victoria is a style icon, a dynamic lady whose influence and recognition will add great excitement to the continued international growth of our Emporio Armani women's underwear business."
Victoria's soccer ace husband David has exposed his six-pack stomach for Emporio Armani men's underwear. He already modeled the brand's underpants range for the past two seasons.
More Victoria Adams News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby