Victoria Adams to Model Emporio Armani's Bras and Knickers
Victoria Adams is following in her husband David Beckham's footsteps as the new model of Emporio Armani women's underwear. She thus becomes the first ever international celebrity who has been chosen to model the range, which was originally launched more than twenty years ago.
Emporio Armani announced on Wednesday, October 29, Victoria will model the new spring/summer collection of the brand's bras and knickers. Her ads will appear on posters, billboards and in glossy magazines early next year.
For the advertising campaign set, Victoria was shot by top notch fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, the same duo who took David's Emporio Armani underwear ad pictures. Her promotional images were taken in the beachside community of Malibu, where she currently lives with her husband and their three young sons; Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz.
On Victoria's tapping as the model of Emporio Armani women's underwear, Italian designer Giorgio Armani stated, "Who better than Victoria Beckham to launch our new global Emporio Armani underwear campaign." He furthermore explained, "Victoria is a style icon, a dynamic lady whose influence and recognition will add great excitement to the continued international growth of our Emporio Armani women's underwear business."
Victoria's soccer ace husband David has exposed his six-pack stomach for Emporio Armani men's underwear. He already modeled the brand's underpants range for the past two seasons.
More Victoria Adams News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress