Victoria Adams to Model Emporio Armani's Bras and Knickers
Victoria Adams is following in her husband David Beckham's footsteps as the new model of Emporio Armani women's underwear. She thus becomes the first ever international celebrity who has been chosen to model the range, which was originally launched more than twenty years ago.
Emporio Armani announced on Wednesday, October 29, Victoria will model the new spring/summer collection of the brand's bras and knickers. Her ads will appear on posters, billboards and in glossy magazines early next year.
For the advertising campaign set, Victoria was shot by top notch fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, the same duo who took David's Emporio Armani underwear ad pictures. Her promotional images were taken in the beachside community of Malibu, where she currently lives with her husband and their three young sons; Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz.
On Victoria's tapping as the model of Emporio Armani women's underwear, Italian designer Giorgio Armani stated, "Who better than Victoria Beckham to launch our new global Emporio Armani underwear campaign." He furthermore explained, "Victoria is a style icon, a dynamic lady whose influence and recognition will add great excitement to the continued international growth of our Emporio Armani women's underwear business."
Victoria's soccer ace husband David has exposed his six-pack stomach for Emporio Armani men's underwear. He already modeled the brand's underpants range for the past two seasons.
More Victoria Adams News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal