Victoria Adams to Model Emporio Armani's Bras and Knickers
Victoria Adams is following in her husband David Beckham's footsteps as the new model of Emporio Armani women's underwear. She thus becomes the first ever international celebrity who has been chosen to model the range, which was originally launched more than twenty years ago.
Emporio Armani announced on Wednesday, October 29, Victoria will model the new spring/summer collection of the brand's bras and knickers. Her ads will appear on posters, billboards and in glossy magazines early next year.
For the advertising campaign set, Victoria was shot by top notch fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, the same duo who took David's Emporio Armani underwear ad pictures. Her promotional images were taken in the beachside community of Malibu, where she currently lives with her husband and their three young sons; Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz.
On Victoria's tapping as the model of Emporio Armani women's underwear, Italian designer Giorgio Armani stated, "Who better than Victoria Beckham to launch our new global Emporio Armani underwear campaign." He furthermore explained, "Victoria is a style icon, a dynamic lady whose influence and recognition will add great excitement to the continued international growth of our Emporio Armani women's underwear business."
Victoria's soccer ace husband David has exposed his six-pack stomach for Emporio Armani men's underwear. He already modeled the brand's underpants range for the past two seasons.
More Victoria Adams News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie