Victoria Adams to Model Emporio Armani's Bras and Knickers
Victoria Adams is following in her husband David Beckham's footsteps as the new model of Emporio Armani women's underwear. She thus becomes the first ever international celebrity who has been chosen to model the range, which was originally launched more than twenty years ago.
Emporio Armani announced on Wednesday, October 29, Victoria will model the new spring/summer collection of the brand's bras and knickers. Her ads will appear on posters, billboards and in glossy magazines early next year.
For the advertising campaign set, Victoria was shot by top notch fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, the same duo who took David's Emporio Armani underwear ad pictures. Her promotional images were taken in the beachside community of Malibu, where she currently lives with her husband and their three young sons; Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz.
On Victoria's tapping as the model of Emporio Armani women's underwear, Italian designer Giorgio Armani stated, "Who better than Victoria Beckham to launch our new global Emporio Armani underwear campaign." He furthermore explained, "Victoria is a style icon, a dynamic lady whose influence and recognition will add great excitement to the continued international growth of our Emporio Armani women's underwear business."
Victoria's soccer ace husband David has exposed his six-pack stomach for Emporio Armani men's underwear. He already modeled the brand's underpants range for the past two seasons.
More Victoria Adams News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories