New Fashion Dolls of Taylor Swift On Sale
Country music singer Taylor Swift is the latest celeb to get dolls treatment as multi-brand company Jakks Pacific is creating a new fashion dolls collection of her. The new version shows Swift's replica sporting her real trademark long-blonde hair. It is dressed in blue gown with matching heels. As for this version, it also comes with the replica of Swift's trademark bedazzled guitar.
Swift's latest fashion dolls will be made available for purchase at Wal-Mart stores nationwide for just under $15. The collection reportedly comes in advance of her sophomore album, "Fearless", which is set to be released in the U.S. on November 11.
In addition to the latest Swift's dolls range, there are 3 other versions of her dolls, all of which have already been launched. The rest three versions are called Taylor Swift Sundress Medley, Pretty in Pink, and Red Carpet Ready. All of the dolls are dressed in outfits inspired by those worn by Swift in real life.
In the meantime, an announcement has been made last week that Swift is billed to perform at 'Grammy Nominations Concert Live!!' which will reveal the nominees of the 51st Annual Grammy Award. The event is scheduled to take place at Nokia Theatre in downtown Los Angeles on December 3. Some other music performers who have also been booked to take the stage at the event among others are Celine Dion, Foo Fighters, B.B. King, and John Mayer.
More Taylor Swift News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'