New Fashion Dolls of Taylor Swift On Sale
Country music singer Taylor Swift is the latest celeb to get dolls treatment as multi-brand company Jakks Pacific is creating a new fashion dolls collection of her. The new version shows Swift's replica sporting her real trademark long-blonde hair. It is dressed in blue gown with matching heels. As for this version, it also comes with the replica of Swift's trademark bedazzled guitar.
Swift's latest fashion dolls will be made available for purchase at Wal-Mart stores nationwide for just under $15. The collection reportedly comes in advance of her sophomore album, "Fearless", which is set to be released in the U.S. on November 11.
In addition to the latest Swift's dolls range, there are 3 other versions of her dolls, all of which have already been launched. The rest three versions are called Taylor Swift Sundress Medley, Pretty in Pink, and Red Carpet Ready. All of the dolls are dressed in outfits inspired by those worn by Swift in real life.
In the meantime, an announcement has been made last week that Swift is billed to perform at 'Grammy Nominations Concert Live!!' which will reveal the nominees of the 51st Annual Grammy Award. The event is scheduled to take place at Nokia Theatre in downtown Los Angeles on December 3. Some other music performers who have also been booked to take the stage at the event among others are Celine Dion, Foo Fighters, B.B. King, and John Mayer.
More Taylor Swift News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover