Royal Gala for 'Quantum of Solace' World Premiere
Highly anticipated by many of James Bond's fans, "Quantum of Solace" has delivered one memorable world premiere at the Odeon Leicester Square in London. On Wednesday, October 29, this first screening event for the 22nd Bond movie has become a royal gala benefiting Help for Heroes and the Royal British Legion with the attendance of the British princes, William and Harry.
In company of the princes, Bond star Daniel Craig arrived at the premiere fully dressed in black tuxedo. Still sporting a sling for his injured shoulder, Craig was accompanied by his partner U.S. producer Satsuki Mitchell. Joining him for the event were his co-stars, Olga Kurylenko, Gemma Arterton, Giancarlo Giannini, Judi Dench and Mathieu Amalric, as well as Bond filmmakers, director Marc Forster and producer Barbara Broccoli.
Also at the special event were Samantha Bond, Elle Macpherson, Katherine Jenkins, Robbie Coltrane, Rick Yune, Karen Elson, Meredith Ostrom, Paul Simonon and Peter Gabriel. In addition, other notable people also spotted strolling down the red carpet included Boris Johnson, Chris Hoy, Alexander Hanson, Jenni Falconer, Michael Grade, Mohammed Al Fayed and Tamara Beckwith.
The glitzy gala was opened by a performance by The White Stripes singer, who wrote "Quantum" theme, Jack White. After the screening, it is said that the bash was brought to Battersea Power Station for a no-expense spared one million pound after party. A video from the premiere arrival can be seen below.
To be distributed by Columbia Pictures on November 14 in the U.S., "Solace" resolves around the adventures of Bond in a manipulative and dangerous mission of uncovering the truth behind the organization which blackmailed his former lover Vesper while fighting the urge to avenge his broken heart.
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR