Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, and Lindsay Lohan Possibly Starring in the Same New Sitcom
A rumor goes around that three top celebrities, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, and Lindsay Lohan, will play in the same sitcom series together. It is reported that HBO, the official network of some hit series like "Sex and the City" and "The Sopranos", has planned to pick the trio to star on the sitcom that is untitled.
Furthermore, a source also states that the show's chief has asked a favor from Ricky Gervais ("Extras" star) and Mark Cherry ("Desperate Housewives" creator) to write on the script. The story has been described as a cross between "Friends" and "Ugly Betty".
The sitcom has an intention to make the appearances of the three ladies looking like their real character. They will play different roles but they have the same goal which is to get success in Hollywood. Spears will play as a singer, hoping to be successful with her unusual song lyrics. Paris will use her fashion skill to play a character as fashion designer. While Lindsay probably does a bit differently, playing a character that is rather similar to one of the main characters in "Friends", Joey.
A source gives a statement to Britain's "Daily Star" newspaper that the superstars will make a good work team together on the project. As the source stated, "The chemistry between them will be electric, they were very close and have had their ups and downs in the Los Angeles party world but they have overcome those problems now. They can draw from their experiences for the sitcom."
More Britney Spears News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says