Video Premiere: Anberlin's 'Feel Good Drag'
Alternative rock band Anberlin support their track, "Feel Good Drag", by releasing a music video for the song. The music video is directed by Endeavor Media and produced by Red Van Pictures. It shows the capture of the band singing their song in a tightly-shut room with a woman trying to get out.
"Feel Good Drag" is a song that previously appeared on the band's second studio album "Never Take Friendship Personal". The single has been re-recorded and later listed as the first single on their fourth LP, "New Surrender", which has been outed since August.
Speaking of the album's title, singer Stephen Christian said that it marked the point in their life when they feel "something has conquered" them and thus urges them to change. "... No vice can stand, no fix can take. The thorn in the side can be removed, but you have to be willing to admit and surrender. Surrender your habits, your lifestyle, your past, your present, and your future. This is your 'New Surrender'. The new surrender," he explained.
Anberlin's "Feel Good Drag" music video:
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'