Video Premiere: Anberlin's 'Feel Good Drag'
Alternative rock band Anberlin support their track, "Feel Good Drag", by releasing a music video for the song. The music video is directed by Endeavor Media and produced by Red Van Pictures. It shows the capture of the band singing their song in a tightly-shut room with a woman trying to get out.
"Feel Good Drag" is a song that previously appeared on the band's second studio album "Never Take Friendship Personal". The single has been re-recorded and later listed as the first single on their fourth LP, "New Surrender", which has been outed since August.
Speaking of the album's title, singer Stephen Christian said that it marked the point in their life when they feel "something has conquered" them and thus urges them to change. "... No vice can stand, no fix can take. The thorn in the side can be removed, but you have to be willing to admit and surrender. Surrender your habits, your lifestyle, your past, your present, and your future. This is your 'New Surrender'. The new surrender," he explained.
Anberlin's "Feel Good Drag" music video:
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance