Video Premiere: Anberlin's 'Feel Good Drag'
Alternative rock band Anberlin support their track, "Feel Good Drag", by releasing a music video for the song. The music video is directed by Endeavor Media and produced by Red Van Pictures. It shows the capture of the band singing their song in a tightly-shut room with a woman trying to get out.
"Feel Good Drag" is a song that previously appeared on the band's second studio album "Never Take Friendship Personal". The single has been re-recorded and later listed as the first single on their fourth LP, "New Surrender", which has been outed since August.
Speaking of the album's title, singer Stephen Christian said that it marked the point in their life when they feel "something has conquered" them and thus urges them to change. "... No vice can stand, no fix can take. The thorn in the side can be removed, but you have to be willing to admit and surrender. Surrender your habits, your lifestyle, your past, your present, and your future. This is your 'New Surrender'. The new surrender," he explained.
Anberlin's "Feel Good Drag" music video:
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test