Video Premiere: Anberlin's 'Feel Good Drag'
Alternative rock band Anberlin support their track, "Feel Good Drag", by releasing a music video for the song. The music video is directed by Endeavor Media and produced by Red Van Pictures. It shows the capture of the band singing their song in a tightly-shut room with a woman trying to get out.
"Feel Good Drag" is a song that previously appeared on the band's second studio album "Never Take Friendship Personal". The single has been re-recorded and later listed as the first single on their fourth LP, "New Surrender", which has been outed since August.
Speaking of the album's title, singer Stephen Christian said that it marked the point in their life when they feel "something has conquered" them and thus urges them to change. "... No vice can stand, no fix can take. The thorn in the side can be removed, but you have to be willing to admit and surrender. Surrender your habits, your lifestyle, your past, your present, and your future. This is your 'New Surrender'. The new surrender," he explained.
Anberlin's "Feel Good Drag" music video:
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'