Inside Kate Hudson's Star-Studded Halloween Party
Halloween celebration came early for Kate Hudson, who on Saturday, October 25, hosted a costume party for her celebrity friends to attend. The party was held at her Pacific Palisades home and there were about 200 people in attendance.
A photograph was obtained by People magazine, showing Kate's home being decorated with pumpkins, spider webs, witches and even severed heads hanging from the trees. A guest who happened to be at the star-studded party told People, the pool, located in the backyard, was covered and made into a dance floor.
A number of famous celebrities who were seen attending Kate's pre-Halloween party included Courteney Cox who dressed as a witch and her actor husband David Arquette who came as a wizard. Movie hunk Leonardo DiCaprio was also there. In addition to those A-list celebrities, there were also Cindy Crawford showing up as Amy Winehouse, Tobey Maguire, Sacha Baron Cohen who dressed as a cow, and Isla Fisher.
Kate herself reportedly dressed as a 60's sexy stewardess and was asked to bring her guests inside. Her actress mother Goldie Hawn joined her and the other celebrities at the party. The party, according to reports, continued until about midnight, forcing the local police to urge the group to move inside because of the noise.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says