Inside Kate Hudson's Star-Studded Halloween Party
Halloween celebration came early for Kate Hudson, who on Saturday, October 25, hosted a costume party for her celebrity friends to attend. The party was held at her Pacific Palisades home and there were about 200 people in attendance.
A photograph was obtained by People magazine, showing Kate's home being decorated with pumpkins, spider webs, witches and even severed heads hanging from the trees. A guest who happened to be at the star-studded party told People, the pool, located in the backyard, was covered and made into a dance floor.
A number of famous celebrities who were seen attending Kate's pre-Halloween party included Courteney Cox who dressed as a witch and her actor husband David Arquette who came as a wizard. Movie hunk Leonardo DiCaprio was also there. In addition to those A-list celebrities, there were also Cindy Crawford showing up as Amy Winehouse, Tobey Maguire, Sacha Baron Cohen who dressed as a cow, and Isla Fisher.
Kate herself reportedly dressed as a 60's sexy stewardess and was asked to bring her guests inside. Her actress mother Goldie Hawn joined her and the other celebrities at the party. The party, according to reports, continued until about midnight, forcing the local police to urge the group to move inside because of the noise.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce