Dita Von Teese to Dress in Jeans and T-Shirt for Halloween
The so-called burlesque queen, Dita Von Teese, has revealed her plans for the upcoming Halloween, telling Britain's Channel 4 she is planning to dress in jeans and t-shirt for the yearly annual festivity. "For Halloween, I'm going to look like a normal girl, put some bronzer on, some spray tan on and wear some jeans," so she says.
Dita, in her everyday life, opts for the vamp look and spends most of her time wearing corsets, stockings, and high heels. She also beautifies her look by applying flame-red lipstick on her lips. Those have become her trademarks and are highly associated to her career as exotic dancer.
On her plan to dress down for Halloween, Dita gushes, "People will ask me where my costume is! I would never do this in normal life, that's why I'll do it at Halloween. It's a bit funny and people think I'm not wearing a costume but I really am."
Contrary to her Halloween costume plan, Dita has previously vowed to never wear jeans, reasoning she prefered "expressing" herself by wearing 40s-style corsets and dresses. "I've always felt that clothes are an important way of expressing how you want the world to see you," she stated. "I don't look down on people who wear jeans and T-shirts, but ever since I was a little girl, I picked out my own clothes."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart