Dita Von Teese to Dress in Jeans and T-Shirt for Halloween
The so-called burlesque queen, Dita Von Teese, has revealed her plans for the upcoming Halloween, telling Britain's Channel 4 she is planning to dress in jeans and t-shirt for the yearly annual festivity. "For Halloween, I'm going to look like a normal girl, put some bronzer on, some spray tan on and wear some jeans," so she says.
Dita, in her everyday life, opts for the vamp look and spends most of her time wearing corsets, stockings, and high heels. She also beautifies her look by applying flame-red lipstick on her lips. Those have become her trademarks and are highly associated to her career as exotic dancer.
On her plan to dress down for Halloween, Dita gushes, "People will ask me where my costume is! I would never do this in normal life, that's why I'll do it at Halloween. It's a bit funny and people think I'm not wearing a costume but I really am."
Contrary to her Halloween costume plan, Dita has previously vowed to never wear jeans, reasoning she prefered "expressing" herself by wearing 40s-style corsets and dresses. "I've always felt that clothes are an important way of expressing how you want the world to see you," she stated. "I don't look down on people who wear jeans and T-shirts, but ever since I was a little girl, I picked out my own clothes."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story