Dita Von Teese to Dress in Jeans and T-Shirt for Halloween
The so-called burlesque queen, Dita Von Teese, has revealed her plans for the upcoming Halloween, telling Britain's Channel 4 she is planning to dress in jeans and t-shirt for the yearly annual festivity. "For Halloween, I'm going to look like a normal girl, put some bronzer on, some spray tan on and wear some jeans," so she says.
Dita, in her everyday life, opts for the vamp look and spends most of her time wearing corsets, stockings, and high heels. She also beautifies her look by applying flame-red lipstick on her lips. Those have become her trademarks and are highly associated to her career as exotic dancer.
On her plan to dress down for Halloween, Dita gushes, "People will ask me where my costume is! I would never do this in normal life, that's why I'll do it at Halloween. It's a bit funny and people think I'm not wearing a costume but I really am."
Contrary to her Halloween costume plan, Dita has previously vowed to never wear jeans, reasoning she prefered "expressing" herself by wearing 40s-style corsets and dresses. "I've always felt that clothes are an important way of expressing how you want the world to see you," she stated. "I don't look down on people who wear jeans and T-shirts, but ever since I was a little girl, I picked out my own clothes."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked