Eminem's 'Relapse' Release Date Pulled Out
Following Amazon's previous claim saying that Eminem's sixth studio album "Relapse" would be dropped on December 23, the retailer's site pulls off their announcement. The site changes listing for the album's release date to "TBD (To Be Determined)".
A spokesperson for Eminem's label, Interscope Records, tells MTV that indeed "there's been no date scheduled" for the effort. Back to few weeks before, without a fixed date 50 Cent hinted on a radio interview that the Detroit rapper's album will be dropped by the end of 2008 alongside his own project "Before I Self Destruct", which will come out on December 9 in the U.S.
During the interview, Eminem also explained that the beats of the album will be handled by his longtime collaborator Dr. Dre, and that the pair had been working on the album in the past five months. Meanwhile, when asked about the roadshow for the effort, he said, "I'm not saying I will or I won't but I'm not ready to tour at least at this moment right now. I've accomplished enough with the music that I haven't had to go out there and do other things to over-saturate."
More Eminem News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival