Eminem's 'Relapse' Release Date Pulled Out
Following Amazon's previous claim saying that Eminem's sixth studio album "Relapse" would be dropped on December 23, the retailer's site pulls off their announcement. The site changes listing for the album's release date to "TBD (To Be Determined)".
A spokesperson for Eminem's label, Interscope Records, tells MTV that indeed "there's been no date scheduled" for the effort. Back to few weeks before, without a fixed date 50 Cent hinted on a radio interview that the Detroit rapper's album will be dropped by the end of 2008 alongside his own project "Before I Self Destruct", which will come out on December 9 in the U.S.
During the interview, Eminem also explained that the beats of the album will be handled by his longtime collaborator Dr. Dre, and that the pair had been working on the album in the past five months. Meanwhile, when asked about the roadshow for the effort, he said, "I'm not saying I will or I won't but I'm not ready to tour at least at this moment right now. I've accomplished enough with the music that I haven't had to go out there and do other things to over-saturate."
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'