Eminem's 'Relapse' Release Date Pulled Out
Following Amazon's previous claim saying that Eminem's sixth studio album "Relapse" would be dropped on December 23, the retailer's site pulls off their announcement. The site changes listing for the album's release date to "TBD (To Be Determined)".
A spokesperson for Eminem's label, Interscope Records, tells MTV that indeed "there's been no date scheduled" for the effort. Back to few weeks before, without a fixed date 50 Cent hinted on a radio interview that the Detroit rapper's album will be dropped by the end of 2008 alongside his own project "Before I Self Destruct", which will come out on December 9 in the U.S.
During the interview, Eminem also explained that the beats of the album will be handled by his longtime collaborator Dr. Dre, and that the pair had been working on the album in the past five months. Meanwhile, when asked about the roadshow for the effort, he said, "I'm not saying I will or I won't but I'm not ready to tour at least at this moment right now. I've accomplished enough with the music that I haven't had to go out there and do other things to over-saturate."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen