Preview of 'My Own Worst Enemy' 1.04: That Is Not My Son
In the next episode of "My Own Worst Enemy", Mary Grady will find out the fact about Tom Grady. The identity of the boy who she used to believe as her true son, will be revealed on "That Is Not My Son".
The episode also focuses on the effort of Edward Albright to get Raymond Carter free out of captivity. At the same time, Henry Spivey suddenly wakes up to find himself in the middle of gunfire. Henry tries to call Mavis Heller for help by giving away his whereabouts and his identity as well. The worse is, Paula, additional character played by Michelle Krusiec, is a fellow operative who accidentally heard the true fact of Henry's identity from the conversation between Henry and Mavis on the phone. The situation leads Henry aka Edward's fate to rely on Paula's hands.
Plus, the relationship between Edward and Dr. Norah Skinner will be exposed on "That Is Not My Son", airing on NBC, November 10 at 10/9c.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift