Preview of 'My Own Worst Enemy' 1.04: That Is Not My Son
In the next episode of "My Own Worst Enemy", Mary Grady will find out the fact about Tom Grady. The identity of the boy who she used to believe as her true son, will be revealed on "That Is Not My Son".
The episode also focuses on the effort of Edward Albright to get Raymond Carter free out of captivity. At the same time, Henry Spivey suddenly wakes up to find himself in the middle of gunfire. Henry tries to call Mavis Heller for help by giving away his whereabouts and his identity as well. The worse is, Paula, additional character played by Michelle Krusiec, is a fellow operative who accidentally heard the true fact of Henry's identity from the conversation between Henry and Mavis on the phone. The situation leads Henry aka Edward's fate to rely on Paula's hands.
Plus, the relationship between Edward and Dr. Norah Skinner will be exposed on "That Is Not My Son", airing on NBC, November 10 at 10/9c.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars