Video Premiere: Hilary Duff's 'Reach Out'
Hilary Duff releases a Phillip Andelman-directed music video aimed to promote her new single "Reach Out". On the The Prophet-featuring video, Duff is seen flirting with a man, hugging him in a tight grip, and sucking his thumb.
"Reach Out" is a dance-pop song which is produced by Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic and co-written by Tedder, Evan Bogart and Mika Guillory. The song, which samples Depeche Mode's "Personal Jesus", will appear on her compilation album, "Best of Hilary Duff".
Due to be dropped on November 4 in the U.S. stores, Duff's greatest hits album includes her massive hits, such as "Come Clean" and "So Yesterday". In addition, the album also adds another new material entitled "Holiday".
Hilary Duff's "Reach Out" music video:
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris