Video Premiere: Hilary Duff's 'Reach Out'
Hilary Duff releases a Phillip Andelman-directed music video aimed to promote her new single "Reach Out". On the The Prophet-featuring video, Duff is seen flirting with a man, hugging him in a tight grip, and sucking his thumb.
"Reach Out" is a dance-pop song which is produced by Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic and co-written by Tedder, Evan Bogart and Mika Guillory. The song, which samples Depeche Mode's "Personal Jesus", will appear on her compilation album, "Best of Hilary Duff".
Due to be dropped on November 4 in the U.S. stores, Duff's greatest hits album includes her massive hits, such as "Come Clean" and "So Yesterday". In addition, the album also adds another new material entitled "Holiday".
Hilary Duff's "Reach Out" music video:
More Hilary Duff News
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'