Video Premiere: Hilary Duff's 'Reach Out'
Hilary Duff releases a Phillip Andelman-directed music video aimed to promote her new single "Reach Out". On the The Prophet-featuring video, Duff is seen flirting with a man, hugging him in a tight grip, and sucking his thumb.
"Reach Out" is a dance-pop song which is produced by Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic and co-written by Tedder, Evan Bogart and Mika Guillory. The song, which samples Depeche Mode's "Personal Jesus", will appear on her compilation album, "Best of Hilary Duff".
Due to be dropped on November 4 in the U.S. stores, Duff's greatest hits album includes her massive hits, such as "Come Clean" and "So Yesterday". In addition, the album also adds another new material entitled "Holiday".
Hilary Duff's "Reach Out" music video:
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment