Video Premiere: Hilary Duff's 'Reach Out'
Hilary Duff releases a Phillip Andelman-directed music video aimed to promote her new single "Reach Out". On the The Prophet-featuring video, Duff is seen flirting with a man, hugging him in a tight grip, and sucking his thumb.
"Reach Out" is a dance-pop song which is produced by Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic and co-written by Tedder, Evan Bogart and Mika Guillory. The song, which samples Depeche Mode's "Personal Jesus", will appear on her compilation album, "Best of Hilary Duff".
Due to be dropped on November 4 in the U.S. stores, Duff's greatest hits album includes her massive hits, such as "Come Clean" and "So Yesterday". In addition, the album also adds another new material entitled "Holiday".
Hilary Duff's "Reach Out" music video:
More Hilary Duff News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert