Video Premiere: Hilary Duff's 'Reach Out'
Hilary Duff releases a Phillip Andelman-directed music video aimed to promote her new single "Reach Out". On the The Prophet-featuring video, Duff is seen flirting with a man, hugging him in a tight grip, and sucking his thumb.
"Reach Out" is a dance-pop song which is produced by Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic and co-written by Tedder, Evan Bogart and Mika Guillory. The song, which samples Depeche Mode's "Personal Jesus", will appear on her compilation album, "Best of Hilary Duff".
Due to be dropped on November 4 in the U.S. stores, Duff's greatest hits album includes her massive hits, such as "Come Clean" and "So Yesterday". In addition, the album also adds another new material entitled "Holiday".
Hilary Duff's "Reach Out" music video:
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2