Extended Preview of 'Gossip Girl' 2.09: There Might Be Blood
An extended promo of "Gossip Girl" 2.09 is now available for view. Ten seconds longer than the one aired during the end credit, the preview sees Nate being confronted by Dan when Dan finds out that Nate has been hanging around and kissing his 15-year-old sister, Jenny.
"There Might Be Blood" is the continuation of Jenny's venture to reach a success in the fashion world with the help of her new friend, Agnes. In the episode which will air on November 3, Jenny and Agnes plan a guerilla fashion show that will either launch Jenny's stardom or ruin her chances of ever being accepted by the industry.
Meanwhile, Serena invites Aaron to be her guest at a charity gala honoring Lily and Bart, but after discovering a secret that Aaron has been keeping from her she begins to question whether Aaron is the guy she thought he was. Hoping it will help her chances of getting into Yale, Blair naively agrees to babysit the 15-year-old daughter of a prominent Yale donor, but the teenager proves to be more than a handful and Blair begins to suspect that the evening may actually wind up hurting her chances of getting into the college of her dreams.
"Gossip Girl" airs every Mondays at 8/7c on The CW.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media