Extended Preview of 'Gossip Girl' 2.09: There Might Be Blood
An extended promo of "Gossip Girl" 2.09 is now available for view. Ten seconds longer than the one aired during the end credit, the preview sees Nate being confronted by Dan when Dan finds out that Nate has been hanging around and kissing his 15-year-old sister, Jenny.
"There Might Be Blood" is the continuation of Jenny's venture to reach a success in the fashion world with the help of her new friend, Agnes. In the episode which will air on November 3, Jenny and Agnes plan a guerilla fashion show that will either launch Jenny's stardom or ruin her chances of ever being accepted by the industry.
Meanwhile, Serena invites Aaron to be her guest at a charity gala honoring Lily and Bart, but after discovering a secret that Aaron has been keeping from her she begins to question whether Aaron is the guy she thought he was. Hoping it will help her chances of getting into Yale, Blair naively agrees to babysit the 15-year-old daughter of a prominent Yale donor, but the teenager proves to be more than a handful and Blair begins to suspect that the evening may actually wind up hurting her chances of getting into the college of her dreams.
"Gossip Girl" airs every Mondays at 8/7c on The CW.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie