'Walter the Farting Dog' Marks Jonas Brothers' Feature Starring Debut
Jonas Brothers apparently are making their transition from singing sensations to movie stars. Having their own 3-D concert movie, "The Jonas Brothers: Burning Up", the pop rock band are set to make their feature film debut as they have been signed by the 20th Century Fox to star in "Walter the Farting Dog".
The three brothers, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas, will be portraying musicians whose parents are asked to care for a dog with severe flatulence problems right before the owner, who is also their aunt, passes away. For the project, they will be joined by their younger brother Frankie.
Based on William Kotzwinkle and Glenn Murray's bestselling book series, "Farting Dog" is being adapted by Alec Sokolow and Joel Cohen. It is said to most likely have the Farrelly brothers, Peter and Bobby, as the directors. The story will resolve around Walter the dog and Frankie's character as they get involved in a plot that involves liberating a koi fish and thwarting jewel thieves.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences