'Walter the Farting Dog' Marks Jonas Brothers' Feature Starring Debut
Jonas Brothers apparently are making their transition from singing sensations to movie stars. Having their own 3-D concert movie, "The Jonas Brothers: Burning Up", the pop rock band are set to make their feature film debut as they have been signed by the 20th Century Fox to star in "Walter the Farting Dog".
The three brothers, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas, will be portraying musicians whose parents are asked to care for a dog with severe flatulence problems right before the owner, who is also their aunt, passes away. For the project, they will be joined by their younger brother Frankie.
Based on William Kotzwinkle and Glenn Murray's bestselling book series, "Farting Dog" is being adapted by Alec Sokolow and Joel Cohen. It is said to most likely have the Farrelly brothers, Peter and Bobby, as the directors. The story will resolve around Walter the dog and Frankie's character as they get involved in a plot that involves liberating a koi fish and thwarting jewel thieves.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7