'Walter the Farting Dog' Marks Jonas Brothers' Feature Starring Debut
Jonas Brothers apparently are making their transition from singing sensations to movie stars. Having their own 3-D concert movie, "The Jonas Brothers: Burning Up", the pop rock band are set to make their feature film debut as they have been signed by the 20th Century Fox to star in "Walter the Farting Dog".
The three brothers, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas, will be portraying musicians whose parents are asked to care for a dog with severe flatulence problems right before the owner, who is also their aunt, passes away. For the project, they will be joined by their younger brother Frankie.
Based on William Kotzwinkle and Glenn Murray's bestselling book series, "Farting Dog" is being adapted by Alec Sokolow and Joel Cohen. It is said to most likely have the Farrelly brothers, Peter and Bobby, as the directors. The story will resolve around Walter the dog and Frankie's character as they get involved in a plot that involves liberating a koi fish and thwarting jewel thieves.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'