'Walter the Farting Dog' Marks Jonas Brothers' Feature Starring Debut
Jonas Brothers apparently are making their transition from singing sensations to movie stars. Having their own 3-D concert movie, "The Jonas Brothers: Burning Up", the pop rock band are set to make their feature film debut as they have been signed by the 20th Century Fox to star in "Walter the Farting Dog".
The three brothers, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas, will be portraying musicians whose parents are asked to care for a dog with severe flatulence problems right before the owner, who is also their aunt, passes away. For the project, they will be joined by their younger brother Frankie.
Based on William Kotzwinkle and Glenn Murray's bestselling book series, "Farting Dog" is being adapted by Alec Sokolow and Joel Cohen. It is said to most likely have the Farrelly brothers, Peter and Bobby, as the directors. The story will resolve around Walter the dog and Frankie's character as they get involved in a plot that involves liberating a koi fish and thwarting jewel thieves.
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star