Shannon Bex Walking Out of Danity Kane
The drama in Danity Kane continues as the band lose Shannon Bex as their third member. Bex resigns from the group because she is fed up with the internal dispute between the remaining members and their boss, P. Diddy, according to New York's Z100 radio host Elvis Duran.
Previously, Aubrey O'Day and D. Woods have been dismissed by Diddy from the girl group during the finale of MTV's "Making the Band 4". Richard Dawn said that the reason behind his decision is the fact that he "did not like [O'Day's] image ... where her image was going for the group."
Meanwhile, admitting to feel "as shocked as everyone else", Bex shared her thought about the group on a separate interview stating, "All I hope and pray for this whole thing is we still remain the sisters we are. And that the Danity Kane brand stays strong. Whether that means a hiatus for a moment so that we can heal from this and then come back together, I don't know."
No statement has been made by the band's representative and Diddy as the band's founder.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones