Shannon Bex Walking Out of Danity Kane
The drama in Danity Kane continues as the band lose Shannon Bex as their third member. Bex resigns from the group because she is fed up with the internal dispute between the remaining members and their boss, P. Diddy, according to New York's Z100 radio host Elvis Duran.
Previously, Aubrey O'Day and D. Woods have been dismissed by Diddy from the girl group during the finale of MTV's "Making the Band 4". Richard Dawn said that the reason behind his decision is the fact that he "did not like [O'Day's] image ... where her image was going for the group."
Meanwhile, admitting to feel "as shocked as everyone else", Bex shared her thought about the group on a separate interview stating, "All I hope and pray for this whole thing is we still remain the sisters we are. And that the Danity Kane brand stays strong. Whether that means a hiatus for a moment so that we can heal from this and then come back together, I don't know."
No statement has been made by the band's representative and Diddy as the band's founder.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked