Shannon Bex Walking Out of Danity Kane
The drama in Danity Kane continues as the band lose Shannon Bex as their third member. Bex resigns from the group because she is fed up with the internal dispute between the remaining members and their boss, P. Diddy, according to New York's Z100 radio host Elvis Duran.
Previously, Aubrey O'Day and D. Woods have been dismissed by Diddy from the girl group during the finale of MTV's "Making the Band 4". Richard Dawn said that the reason behind his decision is the fact that he "did not like [O'Day's] image ... where her image was going for the group."
Meanwhile, admitting to feel "as shocked as everyone else", Bex shared her thought about the group on a separate interview stating, "All I hope and pray for this whole thing is we still remain the sisters we are. And that the Danity Kane brand stays strong. Whether that means a hiatus for a moment so that we can heal from this and then come back together, I don't know."
No statement has been made by the band's representative and Diddy as the band's founder.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday