Shannon Bex Walking Out of Danity Kane
The drama in Danity Kane continues as the band lose Shannon Bex as their third member. Bex resigns from the group because she is fed up with the internal dispute between the remaining members and their boss, P. Diddy, according to New York's Z100 radio host Elvis Duran.
Previously, Aubrey O'Day and D. Woods have been dismissed by Diddy from the girl group during the finale of MTV's "Making the Band 4". Richard Dawn said that the reason behind his decision is the fact that he "did not like [O'Day's] image ... where her image was going for the group."
Meanwhile, admitting to feel "as shocked as everyone else", Bex shared her thought about the group on a separate interview stating, "All I hope and pray for this whole thing is we still remain the sisters we are. And that the Danity Kane brand stays strong. Whether that means a hiatus for a moment so that we can heal from this and then come back together, I don't know."
No statement has been made by the band's representative and Diddy as the band's founder.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show