Shannon Bex Walking Out of Danity Kane
The drama in Danity Kane continues as the band lose Shannon Bex as their third member. Bex resigns from the group because she is fed up with the internal dispute between the remaining members and their boss, P. Diddy, according to New York's Z100 radio host Elvis Duran.
Previously, Aubrey O'Day and D. Woods have been dismissed by Diddy from the girl group during the finale of MTV's "Making the Band 4". Richard Dawn said that the reason behind his decision is the fact that he "did not like [O'Day's] image ... where her image was going for the group."
Meanwhile, admitting to feel "as shocked as everyone else", Bex shared her thought about the group on a separate interview stating, "All I hope and pray for this whole thing is we still remain the sisters we are. And that the Danity Kane brand stays strong. Whether that means a hiatus for a moment so that we can heal from this and then come back together, I don't know."
No statement has been made by the band's representative and Diddy as the band's founder.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour