Jennifer Love Hewitt and Ross McCall to Dress Up as Brangelina for Halloween
Admitting to love Halloween and consider it as a big thing, Jennifer Love Hewitt has revealed her Halloween plans, telling Entertainment Tonight that she and her fiance Ross McCall will dress up as Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. The actress even insisted she's serious with the plan.
"We're just gonna have lots of babies!" the 29-year-old beauty jokingly said. "And I'm going to look really sultry and really drop dead gorgeous."
Ross, on the other hand, admitted, "I don't know how the heck I'm going to pull it off." But, Jennifer told him, "You're gonna' be cool, 'cause Brad Pitt's cool!"
Jennifer and Ross shared their planned Halloween costumes with Entertainment Tonight at the Halloween party which they hosted at the Children's Hospital in Los Angeles. Besides their Halloween costumes, the celebrity couple also shared their thoughts about children in the hospital.
Here's the video of them talking about their Halloween costumes, the children at the hospital and the kids' parents.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed