Jennifer Love Hewitt and Ross McCall to Dress Up as Brangelina for Halloween
Admitting to love Halloween and consider it as a big thing, Jennifer Love Hewitt has revealed her Halloween plans, telling Entertainment Tonight that she and her fiance Ross McCall will dress up as Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. The actress even insisted she's serious with the plan.
"We're just gonna have lots of babies!" the 29-year-old beauty jokingly said. "And I'm going to look really sultry and really drop dead gorgeous."
Ross, on the other hand, admitted, "I don't know how the heck I'm going to pull it off." But, Jennifer told him, "You're gonna' be cool, 'cause Brad Pitt's cool!"
Jennifer and Ross shared their planned Halloween costumes with Entertainment Tonight at the Halloween party which they hosted at the Children's Hospital in Los Angeles. Besides their Halloween costumes, the celebrity couple also shared their thoughts about children in the hospital.
Here's the video of them talking about their Halloween costumes, the children at the hospital and the kids' parents.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes