Jennifer Love Hewitt and Ross McCall to Dress Up as Brangelina for Halloween
Admitting to love Halloween and consider it as a big thing, Jennifer Love Hewitt has revealed her Halloween plans, telling Entertainment Tonight that she and her fiance Ross McCall will dress up as Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. The actress even insisted she's serious with the plan.
"We're just gonna have lots of babies!" the 29-year-old beauty jokingly said. "And I'm going to look really sultry and really drop dead gorgeous."
Ross, on the other hand, admitted, "I don't know how the heck I'm going to pull it off." But, Jennifer told him, "You're gonna' be cool, 'cause Brad Pitt's cool!"
Jennifer and Ross shared their planned Halloween costumes with Entertainment Tonight at the Halloween party which they hosted at the Children's Hospital in Los Angeles. Besides their Halloween costumes, the celebrity couple also shared their thoughts about children in the hospital.
Here's the video of them talking about their Halloween costumes, the children at the hospital and the kids' parents.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower