'Cloverfield' Spoof on 'South Park' 12.10: Pandemic and 12.11: I'm So Startled
On October 22 episode of "South Park" called "Pandemic", the story tells about a kind of epidemic which attacks the world and the people in it. The episode is a kind of spoof of "Cloverfield", a 2008 monster horror film, using the involvement of Stan's dad Randy and the giant pig.
The situation in "Pandemic" is getting out of control and people are struggling to fight it or to save themselves. While at the same time, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman are trying to take some advantages from the chaos.
The sequel episode of "Pandemic", called "I'm So Startled", will continue the misfortunate situation which is used by the boys to make some money that seems easy and profitable to get. They have asked Craig to join their plan because the guy has something that is needed to make their dream comes true.
"South Park", an animation series, brings a different kind of genre to television. The story revolves around four main characters which are Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick, and Eric Cartman, living their live in the small town of South Park, Colorado. The story also has a sense of satirical humor in a way the incidents or situations in the story are also dedicated to view or to criticize some issues like politic, social, economic, and culture.
The "Pandemic" continues on "I'm So Startled", scheduled to air on Comedy Central, October 29 at 10/9c.
- "Cloverfield" Spoof on "Pandemic":
- Preview of "I'm So Startled":
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd