'Cloverfield' Spoof on 'South Park' 12.10: Pandemic and 12.11: I'm So Startled
On October 22 episode of "South Park" called "Pandemic", the story tells about a kind of epidemic which attacks the world and the people in it. The episode is a kind of spoof of "Cloverfield", a 2008 monster horror film, using the involvement of Stan's dad Randy and the giant pig.
The situation in "Pandemic" is getting out of control and people are struggling to fight it or to save themselves. While at the same time, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman are trying to take some advantages from the chaos.
The sequel episode of "Pandemic", called "I'm So Startled", will continue the misfortunate situation which is used by the boys to make some money that seems easy and profitable to get. They have asked Craig to join their plan because the guy has something that is needed to make their dream comes true.
"South Park", an animation series, brings a different kind of genre to television. The story revolves around four main characters which are Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick, and Eric Cartman, living their live in the small town of South Park, Colorado. The story also has a sense of satirical humor in a way the incidents or situations in the story are also dedicated to view or to criticize some issues like politic, social, economic, and culture.
The "Pandemic" continues on "I'm So Startled", scheduled to air on Comedy Central, October 29 at 10/9c.
- "Cloverfield" Spoof on "Pandemic":
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos