'Cloverfield' Spoof on 'South Park' 12.10: Pandemic and 12.11: I'm So Startled
On October 22 episode of "South Park" called "Pandemic", the story tells about a kind of epidemic which attacks the world and the people in it. The episode is a kind of spoof of "Cloverfield", a 2008 monster horror film, using the involvement of Stan's dad Randy and the giant pig.
The situation in "Pandemic" is getting out of control and people are struggling to fight it or to save themselves. While at the same time, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman are trying to take some advantages from the chaos.
The sequel episode of "Pandemic", called "I'm So Startled", will continue the misfortunate situation which is used by the boys to make some money that seems easy and profitable to get. They have asked Craig to join their plan because the guy has something that is needed to make their dream comes true.
"South Park", an animation series, brings a different kind of genre to television. The story revolves around four main characters which are Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick, and Eric Cartman, living their live in the small town of South Park, Colorado. The story also has a sense of satirical humor in a way the incidents or situations in the story are also dedicated to view or to criticize some issues like politic, social, economic, and culture.
The "Pandemic" continues on "I'm So Startled", scheduled to air on Comedy Central, October 29 at 10/9c.
- "Cloverfield" Spoof on "Pandemic":
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly