16-Year-Old Selena Gomez Hasn't Had Driving License Yet
Turning 16 years old in July this year, Selena Gomez told People magazine recently that she has yet had a driving license. "I don't even have my permit yet. It's pretty embarrassing," so she openly stated.
On why she has yet had one, the Disney hottie admitted she actually had taken a number of driving tests before, but failed. "I had to take 19 tests in California! It's the weirdest thing ever," she confessed. "I have to take, like, an online course, and then I have to go take my actual permit test at the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles)".
Willing to give the test another go, Selena said she is planning to take one on November 4. However, after the previous failure, she doubts she will pass it. "I'm not feeling that confident about it," she told People before then jokingly adding, "I'm assuming I'll be 30 before I get my license."
Not yet having her driving license, nevertheless, wouldn't stop Selena from having fun. With the Halloween is nearing, she previously said to have been planning to spend the day with her best friend Demi Lovato. She told Twist magazine in an interview, she and Demi will go trick-or-treating.
Concerning her costume, Selena has been planning to dress up as June Carter Cash, the singer-actress wife of singing legend Johnny Cash. Asked on Demi's costume, she admitted to have no idea on what she's going to wear.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo