LL Cool J Quits Janet Jackson's 'Rock Witchu' Tour
LL Cool J will no longer support Janet Jackson's "Rock Witchu" roadshow, confirmed his spokesperson to The Associated Press. Unnamed scheduling conflicts are revealed as the trigger of LL Cool J's pull-off.
No statement has been made by Jackson's camp regarding the news. Meanwhile, for her next stops for "Rock Witchu", the "Feedback" singer still has two more dates left, on October 28 at The Palace of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, Michigan and on November 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York. She is also expected to announce more dates for her postponed gigs due to a rare form of migraine.
Previously, Jackson blogged a video message thanking her fans for their support during her ailment. "I'm getting ready to start the show and I just want to say hey to all Jermaine's 'Living the Life' YouTubers. I want to thank you for all your messages and all your love and support when I wasn't feeling very well," she said.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'