LL Cool J Quits Janet Jackson's 'Rock Witchu' Tour
LL Cool J will no longer support Janet Jackson's "Rock Witchu" roadshow, confirmed his spokesperson to The Associated Press. Unnamed scheduling conflicts are revealed as the trigger of LL Cool J's pull-off.
No statement has been made by Jackson's camp regarding the news. Meanwhile, for her next stops for "Rock Witchu", the "Feedback" singer still has two more dates left, on October 28 at The Palace of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, Michigan and on November 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York. She is also expected to announce more dates for her postponed gigs due to a rare form of migraine.
Previously, Jackson blogged a video message thanking her fans for their support during her ailment. "I'm getting ready to start the show and I just want to say hey to all Jermaine's 'Living the Life' YouTubers. I want to thank you for all your messages and all your love and support when I wasn't feeling very well," she said.
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas