LL Cool J Quits Janet Jackson's 'Rock Witchu' Tour
LL Cool J will no longer support Janet Jackson's "Rock Witchu" roadshow, confirmed his spokesperson to The Associated Press. Unnamed scheduling conflicts are revealed as the trigger of LL Cool J's pull-off.
No statement has been made by Jackson's camp regarding the news. Meanwhile, for her next stops for "Rock Witchu", the "Feedback" singer still has two more dates left, on October 28 at The Palace of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, Michigan and on November 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York. She is also expected to announce more dates for her postponed gigs due to a rare form of migraine.
Previously, Jackson blogged a video message thanking her fans for their support during her ailment. "I'm getting ready to start the show and I just want to say hey to all Jermaine's 'Living the Life' YouTubers. I want to thank you for all your messages and all your love and support when I wasn't feeling very well," she said.
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson
- Kate Moss' Busty Assets Almost Spill Out of Her Tight Crochet Dress in Cannes