LL Cool J Quits Janet Jackson's 'Rock Witchu' Tour
LL Cool J will no longer support Janet Jackson's "Rock Witchu" roadshow, confirmed his spokesperson to The Associated Press. Unnamed scheduling conflicts are revealed as the trigger of LL Cool J's pull-off.
No statement has been made by Jackson's camp regarding the news. Meanwhile, for her next stops for "Rock Witchu", the "Feedback" singer still has two more dates left, on October 28 at The Palace of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, Michigan and on November 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York. She is also expected to announce more dates for her postponed gigs due to a rare form of migraine.
Previously, Jackson blogged a video message thanking her fans for their support during her ailment. "I'm getting ready to start the show and I just want to say hey to all Jermaine's 'Living the Life' YouTubers. I want to thank you for all your messages and all your love and support when I wasn't feeling very well," she said.
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise