Preview of 'Gossip Girl' 2.09: There Might Be Blood
In 'There Might Be Blood", Serena moves on with her relationship with Aaron, the artist that she met in the art opening at Rufus' gallery. The new episode of "Gossip Girl" sees Serena inviting him to be her guest at a charity gala honoring Lily and Bart, but after discovering a secret that Aaron has been keeping from her she begins to question whether Aaron is the guy she thought he was.
Meanwhile, the Yale-obsessed Blair continues with her effort to get into the university by babysitting the 15-year-old daughter of a prominent Yale donor, but the teenager proves to be more than a handful and Blair begins to suspect that the evening may actually wind up hurting her chances of getting into the college of her dreams. On the other side, Jenny and Agnes plan a guerilla fashion show that will either launch Jenny's stardom or ruin her chances of ever being accepted by the industry.
"There Might Be Blood" will air on November 3 on The CW at 8/7c.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion