Preview of 'Gossip Girl' 2.09: There Might Be Blood
In 'There Might Be Blood", Serena moves on with her relationship with Aaron, the artist that she met in the art opening at Rufus' gallery. The new episode of "Gossip Girl" sees Serena inviting him to be her guest at a charity gala honoring Lily and Bart, but after discovering a secret that Aaron has been keeping from her she begins to question whether Aaron is the guy she thought he was.
Meanwhile, the Yale-obsessed Blair continues with her effort to get into the university by babysitting the 15-year-old daughter of a prominent Yale donor, but the teenager proves to be more than a handful and Blair begins to suspect that the evening may actually wind up hurting her chances of getting into the college of her dreams. On the other side, Jenny and Agnes plan a guerilla fashion show that will either launch Jenny's stardom or ruin her chances of ever being accepted by the industry.
"There Might Be Blood" will air on November 3 on The CW at 8/7c.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018