Preview of 'Gossip Girl' 2.09: There Might Be Blood
In 'There Might Be Blood", Serena moves on with her relationship with Aaron, the artist that she met in the art opening at Rufus' gallery. The new episode of "Gossip Girl" sees Serena inviting him to be her guest at a charity gala honoring Lily and Bart, but after discovering a secret that Aaron has been keeping from her she begins to question whether Aaron is the guy she thought he was.
Meanwhile, the Yale-obsessed Blair continues with her effort to get into the university by babysitting the 15-year-old daughter of a prominent Yale donor, but the teenager proves to be more than a handful and Blair begins to suspect that the evening may actually wind up hurting her chances of getting into the college of her dreams. On the other side, Jenny and Agnes plan a guerilla fashion show that will either launch Jenny's stardom or ruin her chances of ever being accepted by the industry.
"There Might Be Blood" will air on November 3 on The CW at 8/7c.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell