Britney Spears' Workout Routine Documented in Video
Working hard to get back into shape ahead of the December release of her new album "Circus", Britney Spears shares the secret to her new toned body by taping her workout routine for fans to watch. The pop singer, who's working on her comeback into the music scene, documents her fitness regimen with her trainer in a video posted on her official website.
In the video, Britney is seen giving fans an exclusive peek inside her home gym. She, as claimed by the so-called Team Britney who posted the video on her site, meets her trainer, Seven, four to five times per week for rehearsal.
"Circus" is Britney's sixth major studio effort, a follow up to her 2007 "Blackout" album. It is due for U.S. release on December 2 to coincide with her 27th birthday. In a bid to boost the album's sales, the pop star is expected to begin a worldwide tour in the spring of 2009.
In related news, Britney has been claimed to work overtime at Hollywood's International Dance Studio to rehearse for new moves with her backing dancers for the highly anticipated worldwide tour. Several pictures of her, taken during the rehearsal, previously have also been posted on her site.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie