Britney Spears' Workout Routine Documented in Video
Working hard to get back into shape ahead of the December release of her new album "Circus", Britney Spears shares the secret to her new toned body by taping her workout routine for fans to watch. The pop singer, who's working on her comeback into the music scene, documents her fitness regimen with her trainer in a video posted on her official website.
In the video, Britney is seen giving fans an exclusive peek inside her home gym. She, as claimed by the so-called Team Britney who posted the video on her site, meets her trainer, Seven, four to five times per week for rehearsal.
"Circus" is Britney's sixth major studio effort, a follow up to her 2007 "Blackout" album. It is due for U.S. release on December 2 to coincide with her 27th birthday. In a bid to boost the album's sales, the pop star is expected to begin a worldwide tour in the spring of 2009.
In related news, Britney has been claimed to work overtime at Hollywood's International Dance Studio to rehearse for new moves with her backing dancers for the highly anticipated worldwide tour. Several pictures of her, taken during the rehearsal, previously have also been posted on her site.
More Britney Spears News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them