Preview of 'One Tree Hill' 6.09: Sympathy for the Devil
In the new episode of "One Tree Hill", Brooke must face an old flame who once hurt her. In "Sympathy for the Devil", Brooke was surprised by the appearance of Owen in the back seat of her car. She must then decide whether to date him again, knowing that he broke her heart the last time.
Similarly, Nathan also deal with somebody from his past, an old rival. Meanwhile, things are not so well with Lucas for his novel leads him to make jeopardizing decisions. Sam teaches Jamie about money and Peyton meets movie producer, Julian.
"Sympathy for the Devil" will be aired on November 3.
E! has given a scoop on the show, hinting that somebody will get pregnant in the episodes to come.Plus, there will also be a romance between Julian and Brooke.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation