Preview of 'One Tree Hill' 6.09: Sympathy for the Devil
In the new episode of "One Tree Hill", Brooke must face an old flame who once hurt her. In "Sympathy for the Devil", Brooke was surprised by the appearance of Owen in the back seat of her car. She must then decide whether to date him again, knowing that he broke her heart the last time.
Similarly, Nathan also deal with somebody from his past, an old rival. Meanwhile, things are not so well with Lucas for his novel leads him to make jeopardizing decisions. Sam teaches Jamie about money and Peyton meets movie producer, Julian.
"Sympathy for the Devil" will be aired on November 3.
E! has given a scoop on the show, hinting that somebody will get pregnant in the episodes to come.Plus, there will also be a romance between Julian and Brooke.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal