Preview of 'One Tree Hill' 6.09: Sympathy for the Devil
In the new episode of "One Tree Hill", Brooke must face an old flame who once hurt her. In "Sympathy for the Devil", Brooke was surprised by the appearance of Owen in the back seat of her car. She must then decide whether to date him again, knowing that he broke her heart the last time.
Similarly, Nathan also deal with somebody from his past, an old rival. Meanwhile, things are not so well with Lucas for his novel leads him to make jeopardizing decisions. Sam teaches Jamie about money and Peyton meets movie producer, Julian.
"Sympathy for the Devil" will be aired on November 3.
E! has given a scoop on the show, hinting that somebody will get pregnant in the episodes to come.Plus, there will also be a romance between Julian and Brooke.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC