Preview of 'One Tree Hill' 6.09: Sympathy for the Devil
In the new episode of "One Tree Hill", Brooke must face an old flame who once hurt her. In "Sympathy for the Devil", Brooke was surprised by the appearance of Owen in the back seat of her car. She must then decide whether to date him again, knowing that he broke her heart the last time.
Similarly, Nathan also deal with somebody from his past, an old rival. Meanwhile, things are not so well with Lucas for his novel leads him to make jeopardizing decisions. Sam teaches Jamie about money and Peyton meets movie producer, Julian.
"Sympathy for the Devil" will be aired on November 3.
E! has given a scoop on the show, hinting that somebody will get pregnant in the episodes to come.Plus, there will also be a romance between Julian and Brooke.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special