Preview of 'One Tree Hill' 6.09: Sympathy for the Devil
In the new episode of "One Tree Hill", Brooke must face an old flame who once hurt her. In "Sympathy for the Devil", Brooke was surprised by the appearance of Owen in the back seat of her car. She must then decide whether to date him again, knowing that he broke her heart the last time.
Similarly, Nathan also deal with somebody from his past, an old rival. Meanwhile, things are not so well with Lucas for his novel leads him to make jeopardizing decisions. Sam teaches Jamie about money and Peyton meets movie producer, Julian.
"Sympathy for the Devil" will be aired on November 3.
E! has given a scoop on the show, hinting that somebody will get pregnant in the episodes to come.Plus, there will also be a romance between Julian and Brooke.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake