Two TV Spots of 'Twilight' Found
Less than a month to the theatrical release of "Twilight", two television promos of the Catherine Hardewicke-directed teen vampire drama have been found. Though basically short with around half a minute running time, the two TV spots manage to display several never-before-seen footage from the romantic thriller.
An action-packed, modern day love story between a vampire and a human, "Twilight" resolves around seventeen-year-old Isabella 'Bella' Swan, her mysterious vampire classmate, Edward Cullen, and their unlikely romantic relationship. A little bit different from any other girls her age, Bella meets Edward, who happens to be a 108-year-old vampire, after moving into small town of Forks, Washington.
In each other, they find what they have been looking for and thus, the unlikely relationship blossoms. But, when his mortal vampire enemies come to the town, Bella's life is put in grave danger. Now, Edward has to fight for the girl he loves before losing her forever. Featuring Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson as the young lovers, the movie will be screened in theaters across the U.S. on November 21.
- TV Spot #1:
- TV Spot #2:
More Twilight News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video