Two TV Spots of 'Twilight' Found
Less than a month to the theatrical release of "Twilight", two television promos of the Catherine Hardewicke-directed teen vampire drama have been found. Though basically short with around half a minute running time, the two TV spots manage to display several never-before-seen footage from the romantic thriller.
An action-packed, modern day love story between a vampire and a human, "Twilight" resolves around seventeen-year-old Isabella 'Bella' Swan, her mysterious vampire classmate, Edward Cullen, and their unlikely romantic relationship. A little bit different from any other girls her age, Bella meets Edward, who happens to be a 108-year-old vampire, after moving into small town of Forks, Washington.
In each other, they find what they have been looking for and thus, the unlikely relationship blossoms. But, when his mortal vampire enemies come to the town, Bella's life is put in grave danger. Now, Edward has to fight for the girl he loves before losing her forever. Featuring Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson as the young lovers, the movie will be screened in theaters across the U.S. on November 21.
- TV Spot #1:
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance