Two TV Spots of 'Twilight' Found
Less than a month to the theatrical release of "Twilight", two television promos of the Catherine Hardewicke-directed teen vampire drama have been found. Though basically short with around half a minute running time, the two TV spots manage to display several never-before-seen footage from the romantic thriller.
An action-packed, modern day love story between a vampire and a human, "Twilight" resolves around seventeen-year-old Isabella 'Bella' Swan, her mysterious vampire classmate, Edward Cullen, and their unlikely romantic relationship. A little bit different from any other girls her age, Bella meets Edward, who happens to be a 108-year-old vampire, after moving into small town of Forks, Washington.
In each other, they find what they have been looking for and thus, the unlikely relationship blossoms. But, when his mortal vampire enemies come to the town, Bella's life is put in grave danger. Now, Edward has to fight for the girl he loves before losing her forever. Featuring Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson as the young lovers, the movie will be screened in theaters across the U.S. on November 21.
- TV Spot #1:
- TV Spot #2:
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says