Sneak Peek of 'Brothers and Sisters' 3.06: Bakersfield
Sarah Walker is dealing with her life as a stay-at-home mother, but she keeps trying to find a new exciting career while taking care of her children. In "Brothers & Sisters" next episode, Sarah finally finds and learns about a business proposal, which makes her intrigued.
In the episode entitled "Bakersfield", Nora Walker will be more curious about William Walker's true son, Ryan Lafferty, who has been discovered by the Walker family. She tries to find more informations about the fact. Nora and Holly Harper have a bad relationship, so the Ryan matter becomes such a good opportunity for Nora to beat Holly. Nora calls Holly an evil yet pathetic bee-yotch, while Holly calls Nora a pathetic narcissist outright. Meanwhile, Kitty and her husband, Robert McCallister wait for a birth mother.
"Bakersfield" is scheduled to air on November 2 at 10/9c, guest starring Eric Christian Olsen and Eric McCormack.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!