Sneak Peek of 'Brothers and Sisters' 3.06: Bakersfield
Sarah Walker is dealing with her life as a stay-at-home mother, but she keeps trying to find a new exciting career while taking care of her children. In "Brothers & Sisters" next episode, Sarah finally finds and learns about a business proposal, which makes her intrigued.
In the episode entitled "Bakersfield", Nora Walker will be more curious about William Walker's true son, Ryan Lafferty, who has been discovered by the Walker family. She tries to find more informations about the fact. Nora and Holly Harper have a bad relationship, so the Ryan matter becomes such a good opportunity for Nora to beat Holly. Nora calls Holly an evil yet pathetic bee-yotch, while Holly calls Nora a pathetic narcissist outright. Meanwhile, Kitty and her husband, Robert McCallister wait for a birth mother.
"Bakersfield" is scheduled to air on November 2 at 10/9c, guest starring Eric Christian Olsen and Eric McCormack.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'