Sneak Peek of 'Brothers and Sisters' 3.06: Bakersfield
Sarah Walker is dealing with her life as a stay-at-home mother, but she keeps trying to find a new exciting career while taking care of her children. In "Brothers & Sisters" next episode, Sarah finally finds and learns about a business proposal, which makes her intrigued.
In the episode entitled "Bakersfield", Nora Walker will be more curious about William Walker's true son, Ryan Lafferty, who has been discovered by the Walker family. She tries to find more informations about the fact. Nora and Holly Harper have a bad relationship, so the Ryan matter becomes such a good opportunity for Nora to beat Holly. Nora calls Holly an evil yet pathetic bee-yotch, while Holly calls Nora a pathetic narcissist outright. Meanwhile, Kitty and her husband, Robert McCallister wait for a birth mother.
"Bakersfield" is scheduled to air on November 2 at 10/9c, guest starring Eric Christian Olsen and Eric McCormack.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video