Sneak Peek of 'Brothers and Sisters' 3.06: Bakersfield
Sarah Walker is dealing with her life as a stay-at-home mother, but she keeps trying to find a new exciting career while taking care of her children. In "Brothers & Sisters" next episode, Sarah finally finds and learns about a business proposal, which makes her intrigued.
In the episode entitled "Bakersfield", Nora Walker will be more curious about William Walker's true son, Ryan Lafferty, who has been discovered by the Walker family. She tries to find more informations about the fact. Nora and Holly Harper have a bad relationship, so the Ryan matter becomes such a good opportunity for Nora to beat Holly. Nora calls Holly an evil yet pathetic bee-yotch, while Holly calls Nora a pathetic narcissist outright. Meanwhile, Kitty and her husband, Robert McCallister wait for a birth mother.
"Bakersfield" is scheduled to air on November 2 at 10/9c, guest starring Eric Christian Olsen and Eric McCormack.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked