Preview of 'True Blood' 1.09: Plaisir d'Amour
In the new "True Blood", Bill must pay a huge price after he breaks a vampire taboo in order to protect Sookie. In "Plaisir d'Amour", Sookie returns home to yet another horrific tragedy, prompting Bill to enlist an unlikely bodyguard - Sam - to protect her while he's away.
On other development, Jason and Amy break their own taboo by kidnapping a vampire named Eddie in order to harvest his blood. With Lettie Mae apparently cured, a skeptical Tara consults with Miss Jeanette about exorcising her own inner demon.
"Plaisir d'Amour" will air on November 2 on HBO. A recent casting scoop from E! suggests that Michelle Forbes ("In Treatment") will be cast as a local meddler named Maryann, Stephen Root ("King of the Hill") as a vamp victim and Zeljko Ivanek ("Damages") as a vampire judge.
More True Blood News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof