Preview of 'True Blood' 1.09: Plaisir d'Amour
In the new "True Blood", Bill must pay a huge price after he breaks a vampire taboo in order to protect Sookie. In "Plaisir d'Amour", Sookie returns home to yet another horrific tragedy, prompting Bill to enlist an unlikely bodyguard - Sam - to protect her while he's away.
On other development, Jason and Amy break their own taboo by kidnapping a vampire named Eddie in order to harvest his blood. With Lettie Mae apparently cured, a skeptical Tara consults with Miss Jeanette about exorcising her own inner demon.
"Plaisir d'Amour" will air on November 2 on HBO. A recent casting scoop from E! suggests that Michelle Forbes ("In Treatment") will be cast as a local meddler named Maryann, Stephen Root ("King of the Hill") as a vamp victim and Zeljko Ivanek ("Damages") as a vampire judge.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'