Preview of 'True Blood' 1.09: Plaisir d'Amour
In the new "True Blood", Bill must pay a huge price after he breaks a vampire taboo in order to protect Sookie. In "Plaisir d'Amour", Sookie returns home to yet another horrific tragedy, prompting Bill to enlist an unlikely bodyguard - Sam - to protect her while he's away.
On other development, Jason and Amy break their own taboo by kidnapping a vampire named Eddie in order to harvest his blood. With Lettie Mae apparently cured, a skeptical Tara consults with Miss Jeanette about exorcising her own inner demon.
"Plaisir d'Amour" will air on November 2 on HBO. A recent casting scoop from E! suggests that Michelle Forbes ("In Treatment") will be cast as a local meddler named Maryann, Stephen Root ("King of the Hill") as a vamp victim and Zeljko Ivanek ("Damages") as a vampire judge.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed