Preview of 'True Blood' 1.09: Plaisir d'Amour
In the new "True Blood", Bill must pay a huge price after he breaks a vampire taboo in order to protect Sookie. In "Plaisir d'Amour", Sookie returns home to yet another horrific tragedy, prompting Bill to enlist an unlikely bodyguard - Sam - to protect her while he's away.
On other development, Jason and Amy break their own taboo by kidnapping a vampire named Eddie in order to harvest his blood. With Lettie Mae apparently cured, a skeptical Tara consults with Miss Jeanette about exorcising her own inner demon.
"Plaisir d'Amour" will air on November 2 on HBO. A recent casting scoop from E! suggests that Michelle Forbes ("In Treatment") will be cast as a local meddler named Maryann, Stephen Root ("King of the Hill") as a vamp victim and Zeljko Ivanek ("Damages") as a vampire judge.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande