Preview of 'True Blood' 1.09: Plaisir d'Amour
In the new "True Blood", Bill must pay a huge price after he breaks a vampire taboo in order to protect Sookie. In "Plaisir d'Amour", Sookie returns home to yet another horrific tragedy, prompting Bill to enlist an unlikely bodyguard - Sam - to protect her while he's away.
On other development, Jason and Amy break their own taboo by kidnapping a vampire named Eddie in order to harvest his blood. With Lettie Mae apparently cured, a skeptical Tara consults with Miss Jeanette about exorcising her own inner demon.
"Plaisir d'Amour" will air on November 2 on HBO. A recent casting scoop from E! suggests that Michelle Forbes ("In Treatment") will be cast as a local meddler named Maryann, Stephen Root ("King of the Hill") as a vamp victim and Zeljko Ivanek ("Damages") as a vampire judge.
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment